Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Woo Hoo!! - Roll Call [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ST Name Racoon
Age Group 40-44
Years on ST mostly lurking but occasional posting for about 4 years.
Favorite Race/Distance Hard to say. Like HIMs but was injured all last year so this year is rebuilding the run and hammering the bike.
What are you training for? a few local sprints and olys (Galena, IL; Elkhart Lake, WI; Pleasant Prairie, WI) and lots of bike racing (TTs, Crits, RRs, Cross, Track?, Ragbrai?)
Next race Hillsboro-Roubaix road race, Galena Triathlon
Are you coming to Gals of ST Training Camp in April? No. Have kids and way too many responsibilities. Would be fun though.

Quote Reply
Re: Woo Hoo!! - Roll Call [racoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ST Name Jenhs
Age Group 35-39
Years on ST Just joined when I heard about The Womens
Favorite Race/Distance Anything that goes for a very long time.
What are you training for? Ironman CdA
Next race Running: Mt Si. 50k Ultra. Tri: Boise Half Iron
Are you coming to Gals of ST Training Camp in April? Bummer, same weekend as my 50k

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Woo Hoo!! - Roll Call [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally taking the plunge... :-)
This is great. I mean the forum, not taking the plunge, although that is great too.

ST Name minniepearl (real name Mindy)
Age Group 45-49 ONE MORE YEAR TILL THE BIG 5-0 !! I am saying that right now to try & not buy into all the crap society says about getting older...
Years on ST lurking for maybe the past 3 months
Favorite Race/Distance probably Oly, done a few of them, a few sprints, one half, right now Oly is my fav but with more training (I've been doing this for 2 years) fav may become half
What are you training for? this upcoming season, next biggish event Brooklyn 1/2 mar
Next race oh just said it
Are you coming to Gals of ST Training Camp in April? no, sadly, it's same weekend as Passover, my mother & sister would disown me. also a little far from NYC but maybe next year... or this year, the east coast version!

As you can see, I can't usually answer questions w/a simple few words.
Quote Reply

Prev Next