Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2005 Cervelo P3SL
Quote | Reply
2005 Cervelo P3SL - $1800

One of the hottest and fastest Tri bikes in the industry today, the Cervelo P3SL is the ultralight aluminum version raced successfully in the Tour De France. Tough anodized finish instead of paint this sleek and aero machine tucks the rear wheel way under the saddle. The seatpost has a unique adjustable clamp that allows you to alter the frame geometry from a 75 degree seat tube to a 78 degree seat tube. Equipped with a Dura-Ace Crankset (172.5) and a Dura Ace Ten Speed drivetrain, Cervelo brakes and Profile Base Bar with Syntace C2 TT Clip-ons and Cervelo carbon fork. Spinergy Xaero wheels complete this narrow fast package. The size is 51cm and has seen two seasons of racing. Never been down and used quite gently. Very durable machine with many many seasons of competition left in it. Check this link for bike review.
http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/reviews/p3sl.shtml

Make: Cervelo
Model: P3-SL
Frame material: Aluminum
Size: 51cm
Seat: Terry Gel Fly Saddle
Seat Post: Cervelo aero carbon
Aerobars: Syntace C2
Components: Full Shimano Dura-Ace (except for cassette)
Cassette: Ultegra 10-speed 11-23
Fork: Cervelo carbon
Wheel Size Accepted: 650c
Condition: Excellent
Retail price: $3600
Comments:
This is one of the fastest frames in the world. This is the same frame ridden to blistering fast time trials by riders such as Dave Zabresie, only in an affordable aluminum version. The P3-SL features a unique seattube which allows your rear wheel to draft your frame for an aerodynamic advantage. The track style dropouts allow you to choose how far you rear tire will set from your frame. The carbon fork is superfast, light and stiff. The unique Cervelo carbon seatpost is designed for a UCI friendly position or a steep tri position. This is one frame that is built for speed. This frame includes a Terry Gel Fly saddle.
This has been a great bike for me, but I have some disc issues in my neck so I need a bike that is a little less aggressive.
Shoot me Personal Message if you have any questions or if you want to come by and check it out. I live in Washington, DC.

Link to photos.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/...erid=0&ownerid=0
Last edited by: Sugarboy: Jan 15, 08 14:17
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Cervelo P3SL [Sugarboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When you click on the Kodak link, it says "album not found".

Quote | Reply
Thanks. I tried to link it to my Kodak account. I'm not having much luck posting them. If anyone wants to see the photos, send me a PM w/ your email address and I'll email them to you. Sean
Last edited by: Sugarboy: Jan 15, 08 19:15
Quote Reply
Re: 2005 Cervelo P3SL [Sugarboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply