Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Complete Bike, Power Trainer and memorabilia
Quote | Reply
    Alright folks, I've been halfheartedly trying to sell these items for the past 4 months. Really reluctant to let it go but finally moving and so these have to go. 5 items up for bids.

1. Cervelo P2C 54cm. Full Ultegra, bought in May 2007 at Emery's Cyclery in Milwaukee, WI. Had a couple interests the last time I listed but they fell through. Anyways, about 500 miles or less on this baby. Had big dreams of switching from road to tri but no go. I can send you the pictures since i'm not allowed to point you to an external link.

Yes it's an auction but I'll end it for a ST'er. Asking $2150 negotiable

2. Ergomo Pro System. Full unit with carbon crankset. It's on my P2C right now. Asking $1200. Comes with everything except Training Peaks. Found the specs-
Square taper BB
172.5mm carbon crankset
53/39 chainrings double(not compact)

I can send you the pictures since i'm not allowed to point you to an external link.

3. Firefighting helmet and boots. From my hayday as a firefighter. Wanted to keep it to remember the good ol' days but they just get covered in dust. Fully functional size 12(fits like a 10) steel toed boots made in Germany. Fire resistant and very tough. Fully functional helmet with welder's goggles and fire mask built in. This is truly state of the art head protection, not the basic ones that local firefighters use. Another fact about these are; they are from a country's national firefighting department, not a generic item. You can see the country's emblem on the helmet. Furthermore, both of these items are brand new- got a new set before I left just for decorative reasons. Asking $200 for both. Photos are here;

4. Chicago Bulls repeat 3-peat championship shirt. This was Jordan's last championship with the bulls. Very large shirt and never washed, never worn. I had it framed all this time and finally the frame broke. Offer me something since no idea of the value.

5. NSCA Certified Personal training study kit. This include everything in the picture below. Retail for way above $225(for members $325 for non), but I'm asking for only $100. Definitely helped me pass my NSCA CPT certification.

Last edited by: IzzyG: Jan 14, 08 13:50
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike, Power Trainer and memorabilia [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7. NO AUCTION LINKS: Your ad here must be "self-contained". Include whatever it is the reader needs in your Slowtwitch Classified. You may not "point" the reader to another classified or auction link

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Re: Complete Bike, Power Trainer and memorabilia [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump since I won't be around tomorrow.
Quote Reply