Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Metabolism Question; Gross but serious
Quote | Reply
We have discussed diet here a lot, and obviously most of us eat pretty clean. How many bowel movements do you have a day? Morning, afternoon, evening? Hard, soft? How does a long bike ride (3 or more hours) or long run (say 15 miles) effect this.

Just curious. I am one a day. It gets screwed up by the long efforts. Do you think hydration could be a factor.

We are all waiting to hear.
Quote Reply
Re: Metabolism Question; Gross but serious [DFL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jesus. No one's got anything to say? Does a doctor have any idea? NO. he is not a triathlete. WHere else can I find this important information out?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3 a day (as many as decent sized meals)
Quote Reply
Re: Metabolism Question; Gross but serious [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It depends how much you eat, plus your activity level & hydration. I do 1 - 2 in the AM, one after lunch 2-4 PM. If it has a lot of odor, your fermenting ,Not digesting (too much intestine time ) , eat some citrucel / any fiber .... and you will be doing the 2ft 3 coilers in 24 hours, Eat some yogurt to keep the digestion going. Plain yogurt is best , as the sugar / fruit ,aids in fermentations
Last edited by: Helitech: Jul 25, 04 17:05
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, OK, in the interest of science, I'll play along. I'm a 2 or 3 per day kind of guy. pretty hard if you have to know. Long exercise bouts don't seem to have any effect. If I go a few days without exercise, I tend to drop down to 1-2 per day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I launch submarines once a day. It does not matter how much I eat, I seat on the throne every morning at exactly the same time. My stools are dark brown and solid. I always have a few small ones and a nice larger one. On days I don’t eat like an athlete and have some junk, I still go once a day but have more (or less) stools of other textures that my normal style.

I once read in a biology book that the normal range is anything between four times a day and once in four days.

---------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Metabolism Question; Gross but serious [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ratemypoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DFL,

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you, but I think you are far to anally fixated.

If you will post your mailing address, we will collect all our stools for a week and send them to you for study. Have fun.

I do like fulla's post though.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Re: Metabolism Question; Gross but serious [Wants2rideFast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are no longer DFL.

You are "Post Void"

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply