Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD at the 11th hour! :-) Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset
Quote | Reply

One more day, and one more price reduction, before this baby goes to a place I can't mention here for obvious reasons :-) $340 includes free shipping (UPS ground) within the continental US; paypal only. This Kestrel airfoil frame (several years old, judging from the style) has been professionally repainted (by the previous owner), so there are no Kestrel logos and such. There are no cracks in, or damage to, the carbon fiber. There are very few scratches or dings in the paint. The fork is carbon 1 inch treaded 650c (so this takes 650c wheels) with a dura-ace threaded headset. Measurements are: top tube 56cm c/c; head tube 18.5 cm; virtual seat tube 58 cm from center of the bottom bracket (which takes a standard English) to the top of the seatpost collar. PM with additional questions.

peace,
brother bonk
Last edited by: brother bonk: Jan 14, 08 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset $375 shipped CONUS [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'ing :)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset $350 shipped CONUS [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
legit bump for added photo and price reduction

bb
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset $350 shipped CONUS (photo added) [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You sure that you won't ship it north of the border? For a little extra shipping perhaps.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset $350 shipped CONUS (photo added) [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because my mom is Canadian, I will give you a shot :-) I will research the cost when I get home this evening. Do you have any idea?

bb
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset $350 shipped CONUS (photo added) [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last-gasp weekend bump and price reduction . . .

bb
Quote Reply
Re: Last day: Kestrel Airfoil 56 cm frame/fork/headset $340 shipped CONUS (photo added) [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eleventh hour bump . . .
Quote Reply