Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Desoto Women's 400 mile shorts
Quote | Reply
I bought my wife these for Christmas and she is wanting something else. So my loss is your gain! I paid $110 for these and will sell for $65 (including shipping). This is the same price as some recently sold a slightly used pair for on this site. These have never been used, the tags were removed but they have never even been tried on.

Size - Small

Color - Black

From the website:

The De Soto Women's 400-Mile Bike Short is an improved version of the 400-Mile Bike Short introduced in 2006. This 10-panel cycle short has a liner both front and back to prevent it being see-through. It has one rear pocket that fits a cell phone, fuel packets, money and ID. Drawstring elastic waist, Curvilinear seam lines, contrast flatstitch, and the 400-Mile Pad make it the most comfortable women's bike short on the market, regardless of price. The pad actually stretches with the short and follows your skin as it moves with every pedal stroke, eliminating the friction that can cause irritation or rashes. One of the great features of this short is what it does NOT have...leg grippers! Say goodbye to that awful tight binding around your thighs. The short stays down and in place since it is made of Ribbed Lycra Power, an incredibly supportive compression fabric that helps reduce fatique in your muscles, resulting in up to 12% improvement in performance! If you have some long rides in your future, you'll want to add these bike shorts to your arsenal of training

Prefer paypal, Thanks!

Tim

Quote Reply
Re: Desoto Women's 400 mile shorts [rugger7622] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about $50 shipped?
Quote Reply