Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A solution for all you azoto nut crunchers
Quote | Reply
A lot of people on this board have complained about the Selle San Marco Azoto tri seat being to wide. The complain that when they sit on it it squeezes their royal grapes together.
Well, I really don't know why, but the yesterday while riding I had a brief moment of enightenment (these are few and far between, so I thought I'd share it with all of you.)
Maybe your cleats are just screwed in to far to the outside on you shoes. With my speedplay pedals I can slide the cleat so it's either closer to, or farther away from the pedal.
Maybe your saddle isn't to wide, maybe your feet are just to close together. It's worth a shot.
Anyway, I haven't posted any thing controversial in a while. Hack away.
Quote Reply
Re: A solution for all you azoto nut crunchers [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm, changing your pedal width and therefore more or less your whole 'pedaling setup' just because your saddle doesn't fit? Somehow that doesn't sound right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or, maybe if you're hung like a gopha, you're little grapes get pushed back into your furry little abdomen and you don't experience the crushing the rest of us do.

Sorry, but you said "Hack away." and I thought I'd take His Royal Rodentness up on the offer. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about just getting rid of a nut (or 2 in extreme cases) Worked wonders for a Texan we all know. Sorry I just couldnt resist. I am an acknowledged bad person and I am not likely to change.

Seriously tho' The Azoto saddle is wider than most, but it is also more comfy in my opinion. I have added a QR seat cover and that makes it even wider and I have no problems with my saddle and my balls.

I have had "the chop" however, and my "boys" as Kramer calls them, do ride a little higher than previously. Maybe thats the solution if you want to ride an azoto saddle. Who knows.

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: A solution for all you azoto nut crunchers [The Herminator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I thought I'd take his Royal Rodentness up on the offer:)"

Um, I think your confusing me with another rodent on the board,
the only thing I am is a Royal Pain in the @SS.
Quote Reply