Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IM Slots
Quote | Reply
anyone know how many slots to Lake Placid and other IM races will be given out at IM Florida? I was on the website and they mention how many would be given out for Hawaii... but, not for any other IM's. Just wondering what my chances are to get a slot to another IM after completing Florida. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Slots [thisbetc621] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.ironmannorthamerica.com/qualify.html

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: IM Slots [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks hid but that's not what i'm looking for. im doing imf and i want to know how many slots to other ironmans (other than hawaii) will be given out. they do give out slots dont they?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hijack, but is there an IM Florida in 2005? Anyone know off the top of their head?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: IM Slots [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spoke to someone very close to Graham who told me emphatically that IMNA had signed for two more years in FLA..now where in FLA I do not know...just that they have 2yrs in hand
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure that the only slots they give out are for Hawaii. If you want to get into one of the other ironman races you have to do one of the races with slots that they list on the website.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Slots [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several people on the TriNewbies forum claim to have heard directly from IMNA that there WILL be an Ironman FL in 2005.

-------------------------------------
Steve Perkins
Quote Reply