Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: K2 Razorback Xterra (updated)
Quote | Reply
I have a 2003 K2 Razorback 4.0 frame (M-17") bought new in 2005 and built up then. Alas, I will not be mountain biking again any time soon. Selling for a reasonable offer. Here are the details, and I can get you more including pics if you are interested.

Deore crank, deraileurs, and shifters
Marzocchi Bomber MX w/ ETA (new in '05, less than 100 miles on it)
Avid SD brakes/levers
Mavic Crossland wheelset with slicks and a set of Fire XC 2.1 in almost new shape
Ritchey stem, bar, barends, headset
Race Face post
WTB saddle
Shimano spd pedals[/img]

Bike's Noleen shock does have a slow leak, but it holds pressure pretty well, and I will include the pump. Pretty sure it is simply a seal issue, and you can get the new seals from K2 if you want. Never been an issue for me, as it holds air for the duration of every ride I've done on it, including daylong rides. There is some rust on some of the boltheads. It is used, after all. I have easily sunk $1000 in the bike.

Reasonable offers? If I don't get anything here, I'll part it out on ebay. PM me if interested. I can shoot you pics if you want, too. This is a great XC bike, not enough travel for hucking or jumping.
Last edited by: AT3: Dec 13, 07 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: Trade: MTB for Road/Cross/Touring bike [AT3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size road bike?

Graham Wilson
USAT Level III Elite Coach
http://www.thewilsongroup.biz
Quote Reply
Post deleted by AT3 [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by AT3 [ In reply to ]
Re: Trade: MTB for Road/Cross/Touring bike (pic added) [AT3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 54cm Motobecane Fantom Cross bike built up as my commuter (9 speed STI, compact crank, rack, fenders, 28c Kenda Cross tires) that I might be willing to trade. It has a pretty short head tube for a 54, and might be small enough for you. Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some pics.

Kendall Frederick

Orange Park, FL
Quote Reply
Re: FS: K2 Razorback Xterra (updated) [AT3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated for the bump. Thanks for looking!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: K2 Razorback Xterra (updated) [AT3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump before it gets parted out on ebay. Price totally negotiable. Wheels and Fork alone are worth $400.
Quote Reply