Login required to post replies

BOOM!!!
Quote | Reply
And they're off!
Last edited by: Brian286: Jul 16, 04 8:20
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy shit..how many retards are on this board today. Dan should ban all of you idiots!
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [Jeff_Mdot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wooooooHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

http://www.barefootrunning.org
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [Jeff_Mdot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For what? Doesn't give any results.
Quote Reply
TdF stuff [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It isn't just results, like 'Jan beats lance by 10sec', but major events in the stage that people don't want to see.

It is a 2.5hr show, you think the tivoers want to hear all about the first 2.4 hrs and just not the final result?

Andrew
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think the reason is that because people who tape it and watch it later don't want to know what's gonna happen. I would guess that there's more to watching it than the finish results.

==================================
but I can deal with the angels, cause it ain’t me they’re here to claim. it’s a good night for blowing ‘em off til some other day
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [minny expat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I apologize then...I thought people didn't want results and didn't see this as such. I thought it was vague enough.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everyday people are getting more and more thin skinned and just want to bitch. You did nothing wrong.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [minny expat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You thought wrong! I watched the stage live, but TONS of others have not.
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man...I think you're right. Seems to me you can't do anything right in this forum. Can't discuss anything unless their's a vote on it or something...

I should go into the diamond business. I'd make a fortune feeding some people coal and collecting their poop afterward....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shouldn't you include "SPOILER" in your subject title for this thread?

All we're asking is to be considerate of the poor souls that can't watch TdF live in the morning, thus must tape it to watch at Night. Don't you want them to experience the same excitement that you had while watching it live?
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [johnphillips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not watching it live. I'm following on the "written" net.

My header was inoculous enough to not give away any results or where in the race this particular event occurred.

I changed the title.

People who don't want to know results should abstain from visiting websites that might give them such information that they don't want to know.
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not sure what I see as a spoiler in this thread, as of now there isn't a word in it to give away anything on today's stage. I guess it has come down to any topic about a current TDF stage has to have spoiler in the title even if hasn't spoiled anything?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian--It's the Slowman's forum, and he has asked that you not do the kind of posting you are defending. In fact, he has threatened death. Why would you not respect the Forum owner's request?
Quote Reply
Re: BOOM!!! US POSTAL HAVE SPLIT THIS RACE! [DFL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Relax. The issue has been discussed and dealt with....go back to what you were doing....You're beating the subject to death.
Quote Reply