Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A bunch of Tri/Time Trial stuff!
Quote | Reply
I need a power meter so I have some things I need to get rid of. I'll take paypal for payment on these things, but you have to have a confirmed address in the US or I can't take the chance. I can get pictures for anyone interested in any of this stuff. Some of it is pretty sexy, so get it while you can! Email me at dartingd@gmail.com to get more info or contact me.

Deda AeroBlue Aerobars (old school, but very adjustable)-$100 obo
Carbon tubular Rims (18/24) zipp 303 rims, non-dimpled. they were used a couple seasons-$400 obo
Rudy Project Syton Supercomp in blue (one w/ the ear covers)-$130 obo
X-Lab full Carbon Tubular Disc with almost new Continental Competition Tire-$800 obo
American Classic Carbon Tubular 58mm wheelset w/ shimano freehub, Sram 11-26 cassette, & padded wheel bags-$1000 obo
Dura Ace 52mm Carbon Tubular wheelset w/ very new Vittoria Corsa Evo CX Tires and low miles on wheels & tires, w/ shimano wheel bags-$1500 obo
Zipp Disc (07 model). The valve stem hole is a bit small, so you have to take your adapter apart a little to get it to go on. I will check on getting a whole new disk if interest is shown.-$1300 obo
MACK DADDY!!!vvvvv
Medium BMC Time Machine TT02 frameset w/ Easton EC90 Fork, small ding on top tube (came that way, but not very noticable)-$1500 obo

I can't take any trades for anything but the american classic wheels, since the other stuff belongs to a teammate of mine.

Thanks!!!
Last edited by: dartingd: Oct 16, 07 10:30
Quote Reply
Re: A bunch of Tri/Time Trial stuff! [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
list updated..added rudy helmet and zipp 303 rims...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
many views, but no interest? btw, everything is obo!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i replied to pms..here's a couple pictures to tantilize your taste buds! oh ya...the bmc is a size small...if it's any consolation though, i'm 6'2 and my bike shop said we could make it work for me a-la longer aero bars and taller seat post...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance you still have the 303 rims?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget the power meter, you need to buy some sheets for your bed.

Jonathan Blyer,
ACME Bicycle Co., Brooklyn, NY
Quote Reply
Re: A bunch of Tri/Time Trial stuff! [jonblyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahaha...we don't use that bedroom....the bed is covered with empty boxes from bike stuff i've bought...and yes the rims are still fs...interested?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, I'll send you a pm.
Quote Reply