Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mr. Tibbs big secret...
Quote | Reply
You kown as I visit here more and more it is becoming clear to me - I mena it is plain to see. The reason why Mr. Tibbs remains so secretive - you know like the fact that there are never any pictures of him in any of the picture threads - has to be due to the fact that although he is the patron of Team Second Hand Racing, this is in direct contrast to his other job! I say this because a careful analysis of the numerous replies over the last few weeks would seem to indicate based on style and eloqution that Mr. Tibbs is in fact - long dramatic pause - the author of Bicycling Magazine's monthly column "Style Man" - gasp!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, I believe I saw a pic of him just the other day, with a large pussy sharing the limelight with him... ;-)

Quote | Reply
a quite a cute yellow pussy, as pussys go...

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...i?post=145719#145719

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does Mr. Tibbs know about that job opening in Vegas for pussy handlers?
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is there any modeling jobs for fat ugly guys? God I miss being slim with a healthy ego.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you mind me asking--what happened to all the hair on your head? That isn't supposed to be a USMC haircut, is it?

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you kidding? They love that type! All you need is the wig and Elvis suit. Dont' forget to propose to Brittany. Meoooww!
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I have the worst hair in the world. Two cow licks in the back, wire thin and am balding. Not respectable reciding hair line. I am loosing it all over. Looks like I have Mange.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, but you've got the right attitude and a nice smile. Those things can get you a long way in this world... (Well, maybe not a long way, but you'll go places.)

Where'd you get that pussy? Do they give it to just anybody, or do you have to be someone special? "Señor Tibbs con gato por favor."

Quote | Reply
In your honor I'm shaving my head tonight.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbs:

You do have mange...inside your head. :)

Nice aero head though.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn I never realized how white my scalp was.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just make sure you either cover that thing up or wear a lot of sunscreen. A burned dome sucks.

Quote | Reply
SERIOUSLY, he's right about this. Put in on in the morning just for the hell of it. Keep an extra ice pack in the fridge just in case it happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're not going bald you're becoming more aerodynamic.
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where'd you get that pussy? Do they give it to just anybody, or do you have to be someone special? "Señor Tibbs con gato por favor."

You have unknowingly disclosed Mr. Tibbs' other dark secret. He heads an underground ring of Mexican cat jugglers.
Quote Reply
Re: Mr. Tibbs big secret... [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That kitty is at a friend of mines exotic animal rescue shelter in Arkanas. He and his family take in animals taken from shitty circuses and hell hole petting zoos. That little girl is Tracy The Terrible this picture was take about 2 and a half years ago. I saw her 3 months ago and now she isn't so cuddly. Powerful and beautiful but no cuddly.

Quote Reply