Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Millar out of Olympics now...
Quote | Reply
according to bbc.co.uk/sport
Quote Reply
Re: Millar out of Olympics now... [weeman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good. If the reports are correct he admitted using EPO and cheated.

On a related note whats up with T Mongomery? Again if reports are correct he admitted using all sorts or illegal drugs in the Grand Jury testimony. This was leaked and now he is being kicked out. He is protesting. Now I can understand if he is saying that he never admitted that to the Grand Jury, but if he did admit - protesting on the grounds of I assumed my testimony wouldn't be made public is lame.
Quote Reply
Re: Millar out of Olympics now... [weeman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow, that really hurts the sport when the world TT champion is doping and banned from the Tour and Olympics

that bites

wonder why he confessed?
Quote Reply
Re: Millar out of Olympics now... [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guess is they caught him redhanded. Reports are that they searched his home and found empty vials. Certainly they could have done fingerprints. As he's is not married (therefor no mother in law) and doesn't have a dog, there goes two of my favorite excuses.
Quote Reply
Re: Millar out of Olympics now... [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
<wonder why he confessed? >

'Cause he got caught! It's funny that those caught doping suddenly get this overwhelming feeling that integrity now more than ever means everything. How 'bout trying some of that integrity before sticking the syringe in your glute!

---------------------------------------------------
"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky
Quote Reply
Re: Millar out of Olympics now... [smtyrrell99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
On velonews his manager said he wanted to come clean, but considering also that he said he had not doped since 2003, what sense does that make? I mean, why right before the two biggest races of his career (Tour, Olympics)

I doubt that he would have sdmitted it, since so many of the peloton is reported to dope

Something is fishy with the story
Quote Reply