Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: what is the best vehicle to get for triathletes? [MDS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the 4.4i. I saw my first Cayenne Turbo (light tan colour) the other day. Lots of handles to hold onto but didn't spot the cup holders. Very nice inside. I'd be interested to know what you think. On a slightly cheaper scale I think the new Volvo V70R wagon (4wd 300 HP) has some rapid bike transporting potential.

If Maserati build the Kubang they'll be another nice looking SUV on the market.

The other way to go Samok is to get a second hand SUV/big 4by4 which hasn't gone off-road. ML320, Landcruiser, X5 etc.
Quote Reply
Re: what is the best vehicle to get for triathletes? [SAMOK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No kids? Definietly a BMW M5 with roof racks. The most screaming bad-ass 4 -door sedan on the road will get you to and from races pronto, with a huge grin on your face.
Quote Reply
Re: what is the best vehicle to get for triathletes? [Paul in AD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paul...so they have the Cayenne turbo already out in BC, huh? Nice....I plan to test "drive" one on the 15th...I find it hard to believe that it could knock my socks off as the X5 did and still does EVERYDAY...but I am willing to give it a fair shot....who knows I may be driving one home that day....(Seriously)...I am a sucker for nice cars/suv's and bikes.
As far as the Volvo...is that the new suv that was just voted suv on the year by MT mag.? I have seen it, but have not taken it for a test drive yet...it is nice looking though. I think that that Volvo and the Acura MDX are very 'smart' choices...but, in a completely different category than the X5 and Cayenne. The X5 is like having a truck and sports car in one...it's a near perfect mix.
If I were limited on my budget...the MDX would win, with the Nissan Murano or Xterra in second. If you have children, you need to go with a vehicle with much more room and leave your ego at home and go with an Element or a minivan..(boy, that's going to be a hard day for me, but hopefully it will happen :-)
Quote Reply
Re: what is the best vehicle to get for triathletes? [GM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GM...I agree 100%.
If I were to buy a 'car'....w/out question the M5 would be the car. It's a rocket.
Just try to drive it w/out a smile on your face....bet you can't!
Quote Reply

Prev Next