Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bjorn got beat... [Rëçørd10Tî] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about if you change the "c" to a "k"? Then you'd be all umlauts and consonants, just like one of the Rök Gödz from the '80s like Mötley Crüe...

Dammit. Now I've got "Live Wire" stuck in my head...

http://www.motleycrue.com

Last edited by: GJB: Jun 24, 04 23:12
Quote Reply
Re: Bjorn got beat... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It´s was a "slow" due to winds and the roadsurface which is to rough to get rolling fast enough. Lövkvist, the winner is a 20year old prodigy who was just named one of the two Swedish Olympic cyclist (Bäckstedt, the Paris-Roubaix winner the other) and he beat the longtime-standing record on the course when he won.

Björn said he didn´t ride well at all. He usually rides very strong on the second half when others tire but this time he felt crap and lost time instead. Just having raced Swedish Tri Champs and having a few monsterweeks of training for the upcoming ITU Worlds probably left him flat is what he thought of the ride and that a podiumplace should have been attainable

Nonetheless, being a triathlete just racing National TT Champs for kicks in the midst of training and placing fifth is pretty damn good if you ask me!

-Hi Monty! Drop me a line at colting@telia.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next