Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

56cm Cervelo P2 (650) custom paint and most of parts
Quote | Reply
What we have here is the original Cervelo time trial machine (that actually made it to production), the original P2. 56cm with 650s, custom painted with a candy cobalt blue to silver fade, Profile BDC fork painted to match. Frame is flawless.

If you are looking, you probably know the details, but this bike is bad-ass, very, very similar to the GT Vengeance (but better! - it is a Cervelo, right?). Extended seatmast so nearly no seatpost shows, rear wheel cut-out with horizontal dropouts, extended BB fairing/cowling/fin to further "hide" the rear wheel - this is a really sweet design. Internal cable routing, 1" steer tube.

I was pretty much just selling the frame, but then decided to "throw in" pretty much everything you need to make it a full bike so that I don't have to take it apart. So besides the frame that we have decided is choice, you get D/A rear, ULT front, D/A BB, D/A Crankset, Cinelli Angel Bars, Ritchey WCS h/s, Thomson straight-block post (black), a 9-speed cassette (I think is D/A and surely have one, just not sure of the range of the D/A, probably 11-23 - could probably get you a different range, but might be ULT), 9-speed chain that is nearly new, and I think I have 9-spd bar-end shifters, ULT/Mavic CXP-33 wheels, and any 650 tires I can find. You'd need to add a seat, bartape, pedals, brake levers (but I might have some of those too, and you can have them) and cables to ride it (Unless you just ride standing up all the time, then I suppose you don't need a seat).

And for all those people that can't ride with only 9 speeds, you could buy 10-spd shifters and chain and turn the whole thing into 10-spd, the derailleurs would work fine.

I need some cash sooner rather than later and I'd like to get $1400 but am open to negotiation.

I'll try to figure out the tinypic thing to get pics up, but can email them to you.
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Cervelo P2 (650) custom paint and most of parts [don] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update: Since I am an idiot...OK, there is no D/A crankset, that's on my Aegis. If you do want a crankset, I can put a Ritchey on there, if not, then take $50 more off of the new low, low price of $1250 to account for my blunder. I do have pics now if anyone wants them.

So you get:
D/A rear mech
ULT front mech
D/A BB
D/A 9 shifters
Thomson black straight block post
D/A chain
D/A Cassette in one of a variety of sizes
ULT/Mavic CXP-33 wheelset
Vredstein tires
Cinelli Angel Bar in Silver
Ritchey WCS h/s
Profile carbon spacers for steer tube
Selle seat (maybe San Marco?)

Optional:
Ritchey Crankset ($1250 with, $1200 without)

You need:
cables
brakes
brake levers
pedals
bartape

Let me know questions.

Don
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, pics please!

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Cervelo P2 (650) custom paint and most of parts [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Could you send some pics please

albsononfire@earthlink.net
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Cervelo P2 (650) custom paint and most of parts [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chris - send me your email address and pics are on the way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For people that have asked...today is 7/12 I will return home on Monday the 16th and send out additional (or first) pics to everyone. Sorry for the delay, kind of an unplanned thing. As I type this, the bike is still available (and still SWEET).
Quote Reply