Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ClimbandCycle
Last edited by: ClimbandCycle: Oct 7, 07 21:17
Re: FS: Sweep XC, 105 triple, Rudy Project, Cassettes, Fork, Profile stuff, Saddles, and whatever else I can find [ClimbandCycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new stuff and Pictures.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sweep XC, 105 triple, Rudy Project, Cassettes, Fork, Profile stuff, Saddles, and whatever else I can find [ClimbandCycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 and 1/8th on the steer tube?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sweep XC, 105 triple, Rudy Project, Cassettes, Fork, Profile stuff, Saddles, and whatever else I can find [KarstenKB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes 1 1/8". No star nut or epoxied plug installed. I have more pictures available if you need them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Flite saddle, let me know how to pay.

Thanks.

Quote | Reply
I'll take the helmet and tri saddle.

maarten.byl at gmail dot com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sweep XC, 105 triple, Rudy Project, Cassettes, Fork, Profile stuff, Saddles, and whatever else I can find [fietser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs sent to those who are interested.
-Jonathan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for sold items and a price change.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Profile aerobottle and bracket.
Let me know if its still available and how to pay.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sweep XC, 105 triple, Rudy Project, Cassettes, Fork, Profile stuff, Saddles, and whatever else I can find [mikedonia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for Mavics and Tomac MTB.
Quote Reply