Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - SPIUK Kronos TT Helmet
Quote | Reply
I got this helmet a month ago, used it once and have decided to strictly focus on XTERRAs for the near future so its yours. I am asking $195 plus $25 for shipping. It is still in its original packaging, and I wil email photos if requested

It is fully CPSC certified and is as aero as it gets. The helmet fits really comfy and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

**The KRONOS Helmet makes the pinnacle of professional aerodynamic headwear available to cyclists in the U.S. It is the same TT helmet design and technology used by the Caisse d’Epargne/Illes Balears ProTour team. There is no other helmet available to consumers in the US with the technology and design of the Kronos that also complies with CPSC safety standards. Take your time-trialing and triathlons to the next level.

**Two slice-vents in the front funnel airflow and ventilation while maintaining the maximum aerodynamic integrity of the outer shell. The airflow is directed through the helmet with internal venting that is channeled to release directly out of an opening at the end of the tail piece of the helmet; an opening that is covered with a fine metal mesh finish.

**Flipping the helmet over reveals a fully finished underside, a truly distinguishing characteristic, as all TT helmets available to the U.S. consumer market are simply a shell placed over an exposed and completely unfinished mold. In addition to the aerodynamic elements of this design, the finishing
demonstrates Spiuk's commitment to the highest level of design esthetic.

The retention system is Spiuk’s innovative COMPACTFIX technology allowing for millimetric precision in adjusting the tension. The Kronos also features a padded chinstrap and one-piece internal padding (both removable/washable), and the same uncompromising degree of comfort of our popular Nexion and Zirion helmets.

Weight 390 grams
Size: M/L, fits 53-61cm (20.87-24.02")

USAT and USA Cycling Legal (CPSC Certified in the US)

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Re: FS - SPIUK Kronos TT Helmet [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
color?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - SPIUK Kronos TT Helmet [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is Black/Silver

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS - SPIUK Kronos TT Helmet [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Quote Reply