Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Practically Brand New 2006 Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm
Quote | Reply
http://www.markavan.com/TiPhoon.htm

The link should fill you in on much of what you might want to know. Please let me know of any questions you might have or if you'd like to haggle. :)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Last edited by: boco_tri: May 22, 07 21:15
Quote Reply
Re: Practically Brand New 2006 Quintana Roo TiPhoon [boco_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H'mmmmmmmmm. Cervelo brake calipers on a QR Tiphoon. Are you riding a Cervelo now?

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Practically Brand New 2006 Quintana Roo TiPhoon [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H'mmmmmmmmm. Cervelo brake calipers on a QR Tiphoon. Are you riding a Cervelo now?

Ummmm those aren't Cervelo brakes... those are ummm... Tektro's.... yeah... tektro's. :) Oh boy... feeling the guilt trip now. :) Uh... yes... I have a plastic (carbon) rocket underneath me now. Did it for the sake of the position requirements not because of any hype. Sad to leave my lovely Ti.... which leaves me I guess......

Proud member of Team Ti and The Cervelo Mafia
In a very similar boat as yourself.... Tuscany road and Ce---- Ce---- Ce---- Ce---- Tri... see cant even bring myself to say it yet. ;-) Debuts on Saturday!!!!

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Re: Practically Brand New 2006 Quintana Roo TiPhoon [boco_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No guilt on my part. Unless you fixed your pictures, the brake calipers with an "e" on them came from a Cervelo bike. They might be made by Tektro but they are from a Cervelo bike. I had a 2004 Tiphoon but I am glad I switched to carbon fiber. I do notice a big difference. I think you either like titanium or you don't. Don't get me wrong, the ride quality wasn't bad but it wasn't as comfortable for me as carbon. Your Tiphoon is a nice looking bike by the way. You shouldn't have too much of a problem selling her. The only titanium I have left now is the titanium in my hip socket. It's not for sale. Good luck with your new Cervelo on Saturday. P3 or P2C? Where's the pics?

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Practically Brand New 2006 Quintana Roo TiPhoon [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The brakes are Tektro's... just got the logo for their spec on a Cervelo. Ouch... I said it.

Ah... so you're like Austin79.... :) THAT_ team Ti :)

uh... haven't folks seen enough Ce- pics? I mean come on. ;-) Maybe if something smashing happens the following Saturday on the Kohala coast. That said hoping for more swim then bike there.

Quote Reply
Re: Practically Brand New 2006 Quintana Roo TiPhoon 55cm [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump... and might I add...

OBO!!! I am willing to haggle. Throw something at me! :)

Quote Reply