Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Litespeed Ultimate 2001 Titanium Partial bike.
Quote | Reply
I have a 59cm (Center to Top) 57.5 Top Tube (Center to Center) 3/2.5 Titanium with a 6/4 Ti Downtube 2001 Litespeed Ultimate Frame. It has most of the Light Metalic Blue paint still on it but can be stripped down to it's beautiful bare Ti finish. It looks O.K. the way it is though. It has everything Except Wheelset, Bottom Bracket, Crankset, Pedals. All the Shimano Parts listed are Brand New ridden less than 50 miles.

-Reynolds/Litespeed Ouzo Pro Carbon Fork 1 1/8th. Black and Carbon Weave with Silver Litespeed Stickers.
-Deda 215 Handlebars. 44cm Center to Center 31.8mm Clamp Diameter.
-Deda Magic 4 bolt Aluminum Stem with Ti hardware 31.8mm clapm Diameter 11cm. Length
-Chris King Headset 1 1/8th Black Headset.
-Fizik Arione Black Saddle
-Thomson Elite Seatpost, Silver, 27.2mm
-Litespeed Seat clamp
-Shimano 105 10 speed STI levers (Looks very Nice and shifts excellent)
-Shimano 105 10sp Front and Rear Brakes.
-Shimano Ultegra 10sp Front and Rear Deraileurs for Double Chainring in the front NOT TRIPPLE)
-Shimano Ultegra 10 Speed Chain.
-2 Blackburn Silver Aluminum Bottle cages.

Like I said before all the Shimano is Brand New in Excellent condition. I was surprised at how nice the new 105 10sp. STI Shifters look, feel and shift. NICE.
The frame is a solid workhorse and is stiff as can be. The frame weighs around 3.7lbs There is no dings or cracks in the frame. It just needs either repainted, the paint removed or leave it alone and ride the damned thing. I will post pics in a few days. Just add a wheelset (Wheels, tires, tubes, cogset), Crankset and Bottom Bracket ( I have a 9Speed Dura-Ace Octalink BB I will throw in if you want) Crankset and Pedals, and you are ready to ride. This will fit anyone around 5'11" -6'-3". Don't get pissed at me if you are short.

$999
Free shipping
Last edited by: ryanholi0: Apr 10, 07 8:34
Quote Reply