Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mountain Bike Parts For Sale
Quote | Reply
I'm doing some spring cleaning and have some mountain bike parts that I won't be using. Here's what I've got to offer:

1. Shimano Deore Mountain Skewers

These came off a bike that was only test ridden. They're black and work perfectly with no signs of use. The front weighs 60 grams and the rear weighs 64 grams. I'm asking $7 OBO.

2. Shimano XT 739 V-Brake Levers

These were on a spare bike that d idn't see much use. I'm not sure you can tell they were ever used except for one small nick on each lever. They're a few years old, but good as new ... they're the XT 739 model. The set weighs 162 grams (each lever weighs 81 grams). I'm asking $25 OBO for the set.

3. Shimano XT 750 Front Derailleur - SOLD!!!

Brand new in the box Shimano XT 750 front derailleur -- 34.9mm clamp, top swing, top pull. It's never been used. It weighs 125 grams. I'm asking $20 OBO. SOLD!!!

4. Shimano XT 750 Rear Derailleur - SOLD!!!

Used for under 50 miles and in great shape. The back of the derailleur has a scrape, but you can't see it when the derailleur is installed and it certainly does not effect the mechanical performance. It's also got some trail dust ... I'll let you clean it off if you really want to. The derailleur weighs 245 grams. I'm asking $25 OBO. SOLD!!!

5. Shimano Deore 510 Rapid Fire Shifters

These were on my mountain bike before I upgraded. They were used for a few months, but never abused. There are a few small marks from installation and some trail dust, but that's it. They work perfectly. The set weighs 272 grams. I'm asking $25 OBO.

6. Shimano SM-PD959 (XTR) Clipless Pedals - SOLD!!!

These are the "XTR" level pedals from last year before they were actually called XTR. I used the set for one season. They work perfectly. As far as looks go, you can tell they've been used. They have the marks and scratches typical of a mountain bike pedal. They look used ... not absued. Honestly, they would look like this after a few rides anyway, so why spend three or four times for new pedals just to scratch them up? The weight for the set is 346 grams (173 grams per pedal). I'm including a brand
new set of cleats. I'm asking $45 OBO. SOLD!!!

7. Shimano SM-PD515 Clipless Pedals - SOLD!!!

Honestly, these were in my spare parts box and I don't ever remember using them. They look like a black version of the 959 pedals, but they're a little heavier. They couldn't have been used for more than a few rides. They have a couple of trivial scratches / nicks, but they still work perfectly. The weight for the set is 414 grams (207 grams per pedal). I'm including a brand new set of cleats. I'm asking
$25 OBO. SOLD!!!

8. Shimano SM-PD21 Clipless Pedals - SOLD!!!

These are a few years old, but only saw a little use. They have some scuff marks like any used pedal, but they work perfectly. One side is clipless (SPD) and the other is flat. I'm including one brand new set of SPD cleats. The two pedals weigh a combined 529 grams. I'm asking $15 OBO. SOLD!!!

9. Race Face 78x113 Bottom Bracket

Race Face 78x113 bottom bracket with under 50 miles of use. It's got some grease from the install, but that's about it. The weight is 256 grams. I'm asking $10 OBO.

10. Rocky Mountain Saddle - Silver Maple Leaves

This is a custom saddle that was found on a few Rocky Mountain bikes about five years ago. It shows some minimal signs of wear, but overall it's in great shape (no rips or tears). It weighs 245 grams. These are hard to find since they were never available separately. I'm asking $10 OBO.

11. Rocky Mountain Race Lite Seat Post (26.8mm; 400mm long)

This post came off a Rocky Mountain bike and was replaced with a Thomson. It was only used for the test ride and shows no signs of wear. It's a great back-up post for anyone who owns a Rocky Mountain bike since posts are hard to find in this size. The weight is 258 grams. I'm asking $10 OBO.

All prices are OBO and do NOT include shipping. My preference is local pick-up (northern San Diego County). I only accept cash from local buyers. If you want any of the parts shipped, I'll only accept a money order (NO PayPal, please). I will certainly entertain offers for multiple parts (see my other ads, too).

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or want any photos ... I have plenty of high-res photos of all the parts I'd be happy to send if you provide me with an email address.

Thanks.

Brian
btorio@gmail.com
Last edited by: BrianT: Mar 6, 07 21:11
Quote Reply
Re: Mountain Bike Parts For Sale [BrianT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with the items sold today.
Quote Reply