Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by bikelikemad
Last edited by: bikelikemad: Jan 24, 07 10:36
Re: Mike Garcia custom wheels - Dura Ace hubs, DT Swiss rims, bladed spokes [bikelikemad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As an independent 3rd party opinion, I have a set of Mike's wheels with over 2000 miles (28 hole DT R1.1 rims and same spoke nipple combo, but another set of hubs. I have ridden over horrible potholes, jumped RR tracks, on dirt roads, and all other sorts of wheel torture and have only had to true them one time - and very minor at that.

This past weekend, on a Saturday shop ride, another rider rear-ended me when pulling up to a stop sign. I was stopped and had my foot on the ground; he wasnt paying attention at all. He nails me at several MPH and connects his 36 hole chorus/open pro front into my MG rear and it tacos his. My rear was still perfect.

If I was running 10 speed, I would be all over this wheelset @ $300.
Quote Reply
Re: Mike Garcia custom wheels - Dura Ace hubs, DT Swiss rims, bladed spokes [bikelikemad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello, I'm interested in your wheels. I live in NY, so I'm not sure how to work out the details and would also like to see some pictures if possible. You can email me to fastestbikes@yahoo.com. Thank you. Dan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Mike Garcia custom wheels - Dura Ace hubs, DT Swiss RR1.1 rims, bladed spokes, PICTURE POSTED [bikelikemad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels were sold.
Last edited by: bikelikemad: Jan 26, 07 8:56
Quote Reply