Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!!
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: garthic: Feb 23, 15 19:32
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!! [garthic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much are you looking to get for the circuits?

If I don't, who will? -Me
It's like being bipolar in opinion is a requirement around here. -TripleThreat
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!! [lunchbox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good question. I have no idea. Go ahead and give me a reasonable offer via PM.
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!! [garthic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garth,

PM and e-mail was sent!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm been looking around for a shorter R octalink carbon crank. Since I really only need the the one part of a set what kind of $ are you wanting for the set?

Barb
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!! [BarbBikeTechie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go ahead and PM me with a reasonable offer for the crankset.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only one more day left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what is the reserve set on the Calfee?

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!! [Jim D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm curious on what you want for the Spinergy Stealths and whether you'd ship to Ontario Canada.....PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: 56cm Calfee Luna, Spinergy Stealth, Velomax Circuit, FSA Carbon Cranks and more!!! [Jim D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest. Reserve on the Calfee is less than 50% of its original value.

I won't ship to Canada. It is a big PITA... sorry...
Quote Reply