Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Look Here if you want a deal on a 58cm carbon Trek frame & fork. Willing to trade for 56cm carbon.
Quote | Reply
2006 Trek Madone 5.2
This frame is used in very good condition.
Size: 58cm
Frame: OCLV 120 Carbon Aero
Fork: Bontrager Race X Lite, carbon
Headset: Chris King
High Res Pics Available at: http://www.flickr.com/...s/72157594473795699/
Priced to sell at $900.00US. Make me an offer. You pay shipping from Redwood City, CA.

2004 Trek 5900SL
This frame has NEVER BEEN RIDDEN. It is in NEW condition.
SIZE: 58cm
FRAME: OCLV 110 Carbon
FORK: Bontrager Race XXX Lite
Headset: Used Cane Creek
High Res Pics Available at: http://www.flickr.com/...s/72157594385073851/
You pay shipping from Redwood City, CA.
Priced to sell at $1,400.00US. Make me an offer. You pay shipping from Redwood City, CA.

Last edited by: Need2SlimDown: Jan 11, 07 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: Look Here if you want a deal on a 58cm carbon Trek frame & fork. Willing to trade for 56cm carbon. [Need2SlimDown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP...

Also willing to trade for a 56cm carbon frame. If you have one that's too small I have one that's too big. I want to go from 58 to 56.
Quote Reply
Re: Look Here if you want a deal on a 58cm carbon Trek frame & fork. Willing to trade for 56cm carbon. [Need2SlimDown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2004 Trek 5200 in a 56 that I'd be interested in trading for 58 cm. It's got a fair number of miles on it so it's not new like yours are, but it's a bit too small for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Look Here if you want a deal on a 58cm carbon Trek frame & fork. Willing to trade for 56cm carbon. [FattyCBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might be willing to trade the 2006 Trek Madone 5.2.

Is the steer tube cut?

Can you take some pictures like the ones I supplied?

Are the cable stays corroded? I have owned other trek's and if the cable stays are not cleaned regularly they corrode.

Lastly, where do you live? I'm in the SF Bay Area.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll send you some pictures, what is your email address? The steerer tube is uncut. The cable stays are in good shape. I'm in MD.
Quote Reply
Re: Look Here if you want a deal on a 58cm carbon Trek frame & fork. Willing to trade for 56cm carbon. [FattyCBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I PM'ed my email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply