Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Year Special: fitness/wellness coaching at 10% discount
Quote | Reply
ST'ers: I know you all have your fitness and weight goals all in hand, but for those of you who need an extra push, how about a New Year's discount to start the ball rolling.

I tell people "every day can be New Year's"; I don't believe in resolutions, but you may be looking for an extra reason to stop the bad habits and start getting into seasonal fitness. If you haven't yet found your "fighting weight" - maybe this is a great time to ditch the bad habits using a trained guide!

You don't ever have to tell anyone else you are getting this coaching. It's completely confidential - in fact, several ST'ers have already been coached and have done amazing things with their new outlook and fitness. If you are already in a training-coaching program, this is a good connection with your training grid - or if you are following your own program, this is 'added' lifestyle/nutrition coaching structure.

-learn about what food does in the body
-read outside what the marketers say about their products
-understand the concepts behind nutrition--in the way it apply to YOUR life
-strange nagging injuries? Learn how to define them and get help to take care of them
-lose the dern weight you've been complaining about
-get more energy
-and more

This coaching includes weekly phone consultations for 45 mins after an initial first long assessment session, plus unlimited email. Ask the questions you've always wanted to ask, get clarity on weight loss myths, learn how to tweak (or dump?) your habits for the highest and most efficient energy.

My website is full of articles, information, and even testimonials. Coaching is more far-reaching than you initially imagine: two clients made life-changing discoveries about themselves, one client didn't realize that soda was was making him dizzy for YEARS, one client tackled procrastination, one got exercising again, one client beat depression... and the list goes on.

Contact me via PM or via my email to find out more. 10% discount on the first month when you mention Slowtwitch.

Give yourself what you've always wanted - the next phase of your life.

-------------------------

Lauren Muney
certified physical fitness trainer
certified health coach
wellcoach
http://www.physicalmind.com

There is no escape from your life... solve the problems and get on with it.

"Just tell her you love her and you think she kicks ass" ~AndrewinNH

"I'm moving [Lauren] to guru status" ~Last Tri in 83
Quote Reply