Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Women
Quote | Reply
I just dont get it...why is it women can make me do things that I would never do? Think things I hate to think and behave in ways I dont want to? I think I am whipped like a smart mouth step child...

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Women [Record10ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have breasts.
Quote Reply
Re: Women [irongeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh-oh. . . .they've figured it out.

This does not bode well for the male half of the species.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Women [irongeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
We have breasts.
Naaa...I am not a boob guy.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmm...okay then, need more detail...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sex? You love her?

I'm with irongeek . . . I want details.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speak for yourself...I'm with Irongeek.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OPther people can;t "make" you do anything. The stuff you do is your choice.

"Between stimulus and response is our greatest freedom: Choice" -Stephen Covey.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...because you like the attention ;-) - why else would you post such a cryptic message?

I am with the other girls, we need more details to dissect your psyche scientifically...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
<<<<I just dont get it...why is it women can make me do things that I would never do? Think things I hate to think and behave in ways I dont want to? I think I am whipped like a smart mouth step child... >>>>

Because you let them! Not saying that is right / wrong / good / bad, but that is the only way someone can make you do anything.

For what it is worth I do plenty of things that would not be my first choice, and certainly a % of that is influenced by the women in my life however, I do not take issue with that because I still am the one making the choice.
Quote Reply
Re: Women [Christina] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Truer words were ne'er spoke....

I am with the other girls, we need more details to dissect your psyche scientifically...

<edit> cause I'm dumb[/reply]

"What kind of a stupid post is this?" - swimfan
Last edited by: likeustoleit: May 7, 04 10:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I think I am whipped like a smart mouth step child..."

the proper terminology is "whipped like a red-headed step child"....

carry on.

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: Women [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Learning that has literally changed my life. I am not ashamed to have jumped on the '7 Habits' bandwagon.

'It makes no sense for me to apologize for being an asshole. For acting like an asshole, yes, I'd fall on my sword for that. But how can one apologize for one's state of being?' - Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Women [ecb304] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will post more about what and why, I just dont have the time now. Plus, I have come to know that certain people in my life like to read this site and print out my posts...lest we forget that my winderful girl friend had her mother and sister reading about my small (and I do mean SMALL) issue with my tights in Nebraska...now why would a woman want her mother to know that there is a concern with the "goods"?

Quote Reply
Re: Women [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The version I have heard is "beaten like a red-headed bastard step-child." Although, that may be considered redundant.

My wife has secret magical powers. She schemes and plots, and uses some power I have heard called "wile ways" to make me do her bidding.

Plus, I just like making her happy.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
because you could be the potential father of her children and the mother's grandchildren. if there was permanent damage, that could definitely be a deal breaker for some...

and also, i know it wasn't meant to be funny, but now that everything is copasetic, i have to say it was one of the funniest god damn things i have ever read...

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: Women [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
and also, i know it wasn't meant to be funny, but now that everything is copasetic, i have to say it was one of the funniest god damn things i have ever read...
You should go out more!
Quote Reply
Re: Women [Pluto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
true. you'll notice that none of my contributions on this thread have really made even the slightest attempt at advice on women. that should say something...

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
'cuz they have what you want, and in order to get what you want, you have to get them in the mood and in order to get them in the mood you have to do all kinds of shit you would never ordinarily do (like put the seat down)
Quote Reply
Re: Women [BrianE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny, we grown men will do anything for women, but women will do anything for their sons....like my wife. She keeps the "seat up" so that my 7 year who does not have the best "aim" in the world, leaves the seat "dry" :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Compromise? sometimes a significant other or woman can lead you to be more objective and rational? Sex definately influences most mens decisions, but I think that diminishes as the relationship gets longer. Most of my friends who are not married or cant keep a good women are not flexible in their thinking or actions. Im not saying us men have to lose our identity's we just need keep an open mind and strategically weigh our decisions; ie> you give in on some things as long as you get some things in return. Like tommorrow am I will be able to go for long ride as long as I watch my 6 month daughter tommorrow night while wife goes out with friends.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just don't get it...why do women love me so much? They think things they love to think and behave in ways they want to. I don't whip, but they love me anyway. Maybe it's cause I have breasts. who knows......

-I luv u, I luv u, and I luv u!
Quote Reply
Re: Women [Christina] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"...because you like the attention ;-) - why else would you post such a cryptic message?

I am with the other girls, we need more details to dissect your psyche scientifically... "

DON'T DO IT Record! You tweaked their feminine radar! Didn't you see how their ears pricked up right away? You acknowledged that women can make you do things against your control. They LOVE that when it happens! The thing is, they don't know how they do that to men, still bit of a black box to them, you know, all very hush hush, whoosh, whoosh. (Although Irongeek did identify the root cause for about 50% of the control factor.) Now, they want to know exactly how it is a female got control of you so they can use it against other unsuspecting, innocent men. Don't tell them!!

As for me, don't worry, it's too late, I'm already married.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply