Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame
Quote | Reply
Decided to get some zipps, need cash. Selling rear h3 and front reynolds DV stratus (this wheel is super light @515gr and very durable) both tubulars and raced 2 seasons with 2-3 short training rides. Very good condition and comes with tufo s3 and lite which are still in race condition. They are shimano 700. No skewers or cassette. Asking $900 for the set.
Also have a 51cm 03/04 cannondale multisport2000 frame/fork/BB/and if wanted syntace aerobars with duraace barend shifters and brake levers. This frame retired in 05 after i got another bike and has been sitting in my closet. Very good condition, your normal dings and scrapes (even these are hardly noticeable) from training and racing. Asking $350.
Old crammerotti steel frame, structurally very good and rides smooth as a steel frame should (it was my winter training bike), but some decals peeled, some paint chipped. Don't know the year, bought second hand in 2002. Comes with a steel fork that is VERY tight with tires (would use a 19) and an old stem if wanted. Pics if wanted. $100 or make an offer.
I am located in canada.
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [soya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
make an offer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent a pm on the bars, shifters and brakes.....waiting for pictures?
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [Hammer-down] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
reynolds on ebay now
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
merry christmas bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you sell just the rear H3? Is that a dent on the brake surface in teh 2nd picture? Any hops, etc?
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [FattyCBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for late response:
Update
Reynolds sold
H3 still available and $400 or trade for clincher
Cannondale also still available (any offers?)
NEW ITEM SALE: Black Soul 50cm carbon bike built with mix of Campy record/ campy rec carbon. Brakes are chorus. Check out www.fetishcycles.com for info on frame. It is their top end road frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that a dent on the brake surface of the H3 in the second picture?
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [FattyCBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just took a closer look, and there is a bump on the alum rim. I haven't crashed the wheel before and I truthfully don't know when that happened. Thanks for pointing that out, but it has not affected the ride quality (at least i haven't noticed). Sorry for not taking a closer inspection of the wheel. Still for sale or trade though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the Cannondale frame?
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [gonnatrione] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still got it. interested?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much?
Quote Reply
Re: sale: hed3/reynolds stratus DV/cannondale multisport2000/old cramerotti steel frame [gonnatrione] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply