Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Where do you think Ironman will fit on this list? [jima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I can do it Ironman isn't that hard. I'm a total non-athlete. I was a fat kid. There's still a fat kid inside here. I can't do anything with a ball. I suck at it. Oh, pardon me, "I'm just not interested...."

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Being a Dallas Cowboy Fan [jima] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw this list on another sight and the poster said being a Phillies Fan... I disagree... the hardest things in sports to be is definately a Cowboy fan.

FWIW Joe Moya
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well boyos TDF is numero 8. If that's the case, it's doubtful that an IM will even make the list.
Quote Reply
Re: Where do you think Ironman will fit on this list? [Bernie S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, what do you expect? This is a list of prejudices and little else. Furthermore, it will engender discussion and promote sales. That's what it's all about-paying the bills.

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tour de France is #8...cant even bring myself to comment :)
Quote Reply
Re: Being a Dallas Cowboy Fan [Joe M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pardon me! Being a Cowboys fan isn't hard, it's embarrasing...what with them hitting you up for bail money and such. ;^) Now you want "hard" from a fan perspective, try out my lot... lifelong Red Sox fan!! Sheesh.

"...like every writer, he measured other men's virtues by what they had accomplished, yet asked that other men measure him by what he planned someday to do."
Quote Reply
Re: Being a Dallas Cowboy Fan [Joe M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I saw this list on another sight and the poster said being a Phillies Fan... I disagree... the hardest things in sports to be is definately a Cowboy fan.

FWIW Joe Moya

As a Chicagoan, I vehementy disagree... there is nothing worse than being a Cub fan.
Quote Reply

Prev Next