Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos)
Quote | Reply
I have this frame as a spare but no longer need it. It is a brand new never used Zero-G all carbon frame. It has a beautiful clear coat over naked carbon with no decals! Der. hanger and seatpost clamp are included. The frame is in perfect condition.

The distance from the top-center of the seat tube to the top-center of the head tube is about 56cm (the reach). The frame has slightly compact geometry (a gently sloping top tube) and is approx 54cm from the center of the bottom bracket to the center of the top tube (best fits size 54-56). It is a size L according to Abici.

This frame is beautiful. I'm asking $750, buyer pays shipping.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos) [RL_SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. Check out http://www.ryanlevinson.com, search my ST posts, or sdrhino on ebay if you want to know more about me as a seller. This is a good deal on a solid frame. I just don't need a zillion bikes and this one is in the best condition.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos) [RL_SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can vouch for this here fella'
Besides being a heck of a guy, he's real fast on them there cycles. Ask nicely and he might play his banjo fer ya.

lol...miss ya Ryan!!!!
David K
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos) [PDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dave! Was just thinking 'bout you. The new MDA Magazine just came out and they put that pic of you and I shaking hands during the NY City Tri run. 'Ya know, the one they took right before before you crushed me in the final sprint... ;-)

Hope to see you soon! (Xterra??...)
Ryan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Man!!!
Where can I get my hands on that mag? Can i get one through MDA? I don't have any plans for XTERRA, that would mean I'd have to ride my MTB:) Right now, I'm planning on hitting St Anthony's in April...hoping to register tomorrow...hoping!
NYC again for you? I'm planning on being there.
Stay cool and hope to see ya soon,
David
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos) [PDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
St. As is a good race. Nicole is registering tomorrow. I'll probably race too, we'll see. A lot of races on the plate next season, but its a good easy course and a lot of fun. Let me know if you get in!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have always ridden a 54cm bike..cervelo soloist and trek 5000, yet I thoguht I would ride a Medium in most bikes. How tall are you and what is your inseam?

Thanks,

Eric

@CycleHeavy
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos) [TriMeSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Eric,
I am 5'10" and have a 34" (86.4cm) inseam. My Specialized road bikes are 54cm. This frame is like a Trek with a slightly sloping top tube. Clark, the guy who designed the bike, told me the benefits of the slightly compact design is it allows more latitude on seat height. IOW, you could fit a frame more by reach and thus be correctly balanced between the wheels. Dunno if there is anything to that, but it works great for me and as a bonus it looks cool! Please let me know if you need any more information!
Thanks,
Ryan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump--I can vouch for this frame--built one up last spring, and it rides as well as anything else in the stable--colnago, de rosa, cervelo, etc.

Can also be built up pretty light--I use mine for a climbing rig--13.22 lbs., without using anything too crazy.

roddw
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand New Naked Carbon Frame (Abici Zero-G w/ no logos) [roddw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the vouch. Wondering why noone has jumped on this yet, Abici couldn't keep these in stock when they first came out. The SDBC Cat 1/2 Elite team chose them for their team bike. For the price it is a steal on a great frame. Anyway, thanks again!
RL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure why someone has not jumped on this either--although this crowd is known to be cheap!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
(oops, didn't realize the last post was to the forum...)

Regardless, a couple of you PMd me wanting the Abici website. Clark, the owner, closed shop last year after he was in a series of bad accidents (bike vs. car). The company was started by Clark and Roy Knickman (former pro from La Vie Claire, the Tour winning team under LeMond). Roy is now a firefighter in Los Angeles.

An archive of the most recent Abici website (even has my photo on it) can be found at:
http://web.archive.org/...kes.com/geometry.asp

I'm not positive the seatpost diameter, but the same seatpost fits my Specialized Stumpjumper. A seatpost binder is included with the frame as is a der. hanger.

LMK if anyone needs any more information!
Thanks-
Ryan
Quote Reply