Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Eagleman Hotels
Quote | Reply
I know I'm late trying to get a hotel for Eagleman. I've found one 30 miles away, (not too bad cuz I'm allready driving 10 hrs). Anyone know of a place that is cheap and closer to the race? Or maybe is looking to split a room with someone?

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: Eagleman Hotels [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife decided not to go with me so you can split the cost and share my room. I'm only 3.5 hours away so I only have the room for Saturday night. It's in Easton (I think that's the town's name). It's supposed to be about 15 miles away? If you're coming in Friday night you could check to see if it's available Friday.

One mention of being a personal friend of Tibbs and the deal's of!!!! ; )
Quote Reply
Re: Eagleman Hotels [Tom H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, that realy helps.

email me directly

jaretjoh@yahoo.com

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: Eagleman Hotels [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guys,

You will have a better idea of how far you have to go to get there when you make your way over to Cambridge Saturday afternoon for the registration/bike check. Easton is only about 15 miles away, but you have to go through a couple of towns with stoplights, etc., so it is probably more like a 25- to 30-minute drive.

One thing to definitely keep in mind for Sunday a.m. is giving yourself some cushion in terms of getting there (crazy, I know, when we are already talking getting up super early). However, last year there was a car accident on the Route 50 bridge that you will cross over the Choptank River as you head into Cambridge. Folks who got caught up in the mayhem that ensued on the bridge were really scrambling to dump their bikes in transition and get out to their swim waves. I've been there 3 years running and this didn't occur the other two years, but just be aware of it so you can de-stress your a.m. as much as possible.

Stan

http://www.novafca.org/Triathletes.html

Stan
Attend the Tucson Tri Camp/Retreat
http://tri4christ.blogspot.com
Run in such a way as to get the prize.
Quote Reply