Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by slowx3
Re: specialized rockhopper comp $600 [slowx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi! Is the front wheel disc compatable? What size is it? Are you in Canada? How much to ship to Wetaskiwin, Alberta?

http://richardboscher.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: specialized rockhopper comp $600 [Cervelop3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://i13.tinypic.com/2j5o2mu.jpg

Here is a pic of the front hub. I believe that the additional ring is a mounting area for a disc. I am not certain about this but the image should tell the story.

I am in central California but I am willing to ship the bike to Canada. Although time is of the essence since my government is already building a wall on our southern border and so it is only a matter of time before we seal of the north as well.

You probably know better than me how the customs work on this sort of transaction.

Everbody looks good at the starting line.
Quote Reply
Re: specialized rockhopper comp $600 [slowx3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size is this bike? I am interested if it fits
Quote Reply
Re: specialized rockhopper comp $600 [ATLien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am somewhat embarrassed but I am not sure of the size or how this type of frame is measured.

Measuring from the center of the bb to the base of the seat post it is approximately 18". When I measure to the base of the seatpost to the floor it is 31". From the base of the seatpost to the head tube it is 21".

I am 5'-91//2" tall with a 32" inseam and it is a comfortable fit.

I can run it by a shop tomorrow to get a lesson in what my bike measures if that information does not work for you.

Quote Reply
Re: specialized rockhopper comp $600 [ATLien] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also, there is a sticker on the frame that says "M" so it may be a medium?

Quote Reply