Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:TT Bike components
Quote | Reply
The 2002 Trek USPS frameset& fork, brakes, deraillures and Hed 3 Wheels are sold. (Thanks!)

All of the components left are available for sale

These photos and captions should answer most questions:

http://www.sb.smugmug.com/gallery/2029854/1/104081217

I'm located in SE Michigan, I have this posted on a local road racing website, but have had no inquiries. (With Michigan's economy, I'm not surprised).

Dura Ace 55-42 Crankset:$85 Including shipping US.

The saddle I would take $65, that is new. Again, shipping included.

All above in great condition

The handlebars, brake levers, and shifters from this bike are also available for sale. Please note: One of the armrest screws snapped on me at a race, thankfully when I was just handling the bike out of my car. Someone with the right tools extracted it for me an there is a Time shoecleat screw in it's place. That screw worked better than the stock screws. Make an offer on those. I had little love for those bars, the armrests kept coming loose on me when I first got the bike, but my last adjustments held pretty well for over the last year. I liked the Aero postion, but using the brakes were not that comfortable to me.

e-mail me at the address given on my Smugmug site. I'm located in SE Michigan.

Thanks!
Last edited by: ztwo: Dec 8, 06 20:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS:2002 Trek USPS TT Bike [ztwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the bike? Price? What comes with the frame?

Enjoy the journey!
Quote Reply
Re: FS:2002 Trek USPS TT Bike [TRI4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I still have the bike. I'm looking to sell the complete bike as pictured. Full Dura Ace, Hed Wheels. I am willing to sell the bike without the saddle, pedals, and wheels if desired, as I know many people may already have their favorite saddle&pedals and may prefer tubular wheelsets over the clincher version this bike has. The big ring is a 55.

What I am not willing to do is sell off individual components before selling the frameset.

Please e-mail me/PM me for pricing. Let me know if you are interested in the complete bike or want some items removed.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Trek USPS TT Bike/Hed 3 Clinchers+components [ztwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frameset&Fork are being sold, I edited my original post with new details. All components available for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Trek USPS TT Bike/Hed 3 Clinchers+components [ztwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Trek USPS TT Bike*sold*/Hed 3 Clinchers+components [ztwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Trek USPS TT Bike*sold*/Hed 3 Clinchers+components [ztwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent. Wheel pair.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:TT Bike components [ztwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See edit above at very top. The wheels went immediately once they were available. Remaining compoinets now broken down with prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM about the saddle - shipping increase cost for Ontario?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brakes and deraillures now sold.
Quote Reply