Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum
Quote | Reply
 After last night's "Road to the Tour" I'm quite convinced Kirsten Gum has been "enhanced." I dont recall being so distracted during last years tour coverage.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [Charlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To me she looks more like pregnancy-enhanced than cosmetically-enhanced. Wait a few months and we'll know for sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
picture anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Even her face looks a little different....and not for the better. Something with the eyes. I think see looked better last year before the front-end work.
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [trimichael] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I completely agree. Last year was manly type blouses but a very cute face. The face lift or eye job was a bad call. Bob Roll looks thinner though. Why does he insist on saying "Tour DAY France"?
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [john] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where have you guys been? Did you just wake up? Get your fill on this topic at the following link.

<a href="?">http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=100119;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread</a>

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Last edited by: Wants2rideFast: Apr 16, 04 22:29
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [MHCoburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MHCoburn,

Bob Roll says Tour DAY France the way he does to piss off the French.

Here's some more Kristen G posts.

<a href="?">http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=100415;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread</a>

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Last edited by: Wants2rideFast: Apr 17, 04 10:28
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [john] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Couldn't watch anything but a brief glimpse last week due to Apprentice Finale, but I was able to take a more lingering look at Kirsten this week (during the 2nd Flyers/Leafs intermission).

She does look a bit squintier. Last week her eyes actually looked puffy, not-sleeping puffy. If she had some "work" done in the pectoral area, OLN sure aren't featuring it. She was wearing a borderline-dikey blouse last night as well (not that there's anything wrong with that). She was sitting with Bobke in talking-head mode the whole time I watched. Last week she did a standing intro, with a nice figure-flattering sweater; don't know if so last night (again, Flyers/Leafs and my daughter's bath time being the priorities).

My conclusion would be that she's expecting. Of course we all good be wrong.

Sidebar: I've kind of gotten good at picking this up since the Weather Channel girls always seen to be having children. I give the Weather Channel a big thumbs up form letting the women work on-screen all the way up to their maternity leave start-date. Those girls have cajones to get up before the camera when the feel like sh!t and probably think they look it as well.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was having dinner with a friend of mine last night and I said to her, "Your boobs look huge! What's up with that?" She was like, "I had help- it's all padding". It was quite an impressive presentation and utterly convincing. She looked fantastic.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom,

Did you really say that to your friend??

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's really difficult...I don't know if I can resist putting a qoute of that in my signature!

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, she's a buddy of mine... We can say anything.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Yeah, she's a buddy of mine... We can say anything.

I got a buddy like that ... my wife doesn't like her. She thinks we're a little too close.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
See, that's the advantage... I don't have a wife! :)

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
See, that's the advantage... I don't have a wife! :-)

Thaaat's right ... I forgot. Sorry.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gum=yummy
Quote Reply
Re: I'm convinced.... Kirsten Gum [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply