Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote | Reply
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEHOHOHOHOHO

Woohoo! There coming to take me away haha there coming to take me away hoho hehehahahoho to the funny farm where life is wonderful and it's gay.

Ok you gonna love this.(hahaha snort) I went to my closet to suit up for a ride (giggle) and I couldn't find the A bag where I keep all my gear. I asked my wife and (phfft haha!) she said she took the bag to the charity like I said! (hahahahahahaha!!!) I look back in the closet and saw my C bag was still there!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I had tolder her that her and my sister could take my C bag and all the stuff in it. (snort snort heeheheeheeheeeee!) She got here military slang all mixed up and gave all my kit to chairty!!! Get it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So I call up the charity and they already had that pick up at thier distrO'bution center and even though they would look for the items they couldn't promise anything!!! OH MY SIDE!!! Hold on hold on can't...breath!

So anywho. (snort) (pffftt!) I loose my job but all is well!!! A friend has a line on a job for me...wait for it...a security job...wait for it...in...drum roll please...Iraq!!! Thank you ladies and gentlemen I'll be here all night!!!

oh fickle gods of fickle fate! It wasn't all true it would all be so so sad.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What can ya do?

What size helmet? What size shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope! No more shit from anyone. I am about sick of taking all the damn time. My row I have to hoe it. Thank you though. Does this straightjacket make me look fat?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jesus Tibbs, you're not catching many breaks are you! Hang in there. 'What goes around comes around' they say, and when the wheel is done turning you're due a whole lot of something good.

PS: I'm not talking about bishops!
Last edited by: WebSwim: Apr 13, 04 5:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Naw- the straightjacket is becoming to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, Mr. Tibbs, I can so relate. 2002 was the year it all went south for me, lost my job, lost my boyfriend (fiance), wrecked my 2 month old truck, crashed on my mountain bike, crashed on my road bike, and got tendonitis in my knee so I couldn't run OR ride. Then the incessant little daily shit, locked myself out of my rental car at a triathlon (in which I did BACKSTROKE the whole way for reasons too depressing to go into here (and I don't know how to backstroke worth a damn), knocked over an entire rack of bikes in the transition, went off course on the bike, etc....) and had to wait 4 hours for a locksmith, lost my wallet with all my stuff, and on and on.

I now refer to that as my "Country Song Year", I don't have a dog but if I did he would have died...

Things are better now. Hang on.
Quote Reply
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Cyborg42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well...at least your balls are not freezer burnt.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Record10ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very very very true. Seen a doctor yet?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Well...at least your balls are not freezer burnt.[/reply]

Record10ti,

Quick, go and cycle the plumbing again. Flush out the damaged swimmers. Be careful of your wrist. You don't want to injure that too.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Wants2rideFast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oddly enough my wrist is ALREADY broken...busted scaphoid with avascular necrosis.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Well...at least your balls are not freezer burnt.[/reply]

Record10ti,

I think she was telling you her "balls" were internal, but she had had her own run of bad luck and not to despair, things will improve.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply