Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Happy mothers' day to the LR moms
Quote | Reply
I hope you got some nice alone time, time with your offspring, presents, etc. Tell us about it!

Hopefully there are no LR dads reading this who forgot...

Yesterday was my mom's birthday, so I got her a massage gift cert. and some dark chocolate cherry candy. She wanted to clean our camp (wouldn't have been my first choice for a bday but it wasn't my bday!) so we were out there. I got her a book for today.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Happy mothers' day to the LR moms [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are such a nice daughter. The book, gift certificate, candy & cleaning with your mom sounds like a great birthday/mom’s day.

My Mother’s day started off right with my hubby getting up at 6am to let the dogs out instead of me. The day was great. We all played mini golf and had lunch in Del Mar.

I ran yesterday and let myself run in the bike lane facing traffic, as a special treat to myself. I usually don’t for safety concerns. I love a certain 2 mile stretch of the road and it felt so good to run it. It has a gentle uphill and downhill and it’s shaded. 5’ bike lane (?) ,plus 2’ painted divider. Smooth. I love it, but the cars go 45mph+.
Last edited by: CallMeMaybe: May 10, 21 7:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thank you!

my son made frozen berries with melted chocolate bar drizzle. After we had enough he ate the rest of the drizzle out of the bowl like soup.

the other son called from college -- he's almost done with senior year and seemed so relaxed and happy. That's a great present too.
Quote Reply
Re: Happy mothers' day to the LR moms [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awww, how old is Chocolate Soup Child?

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
in this country technically an adult : >
Quote Reply
Re: Happy mothers' day to the LR moms [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was wondering if it was "young" or "teenager" :-)

Quote Reply