Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Killing the vermin of Idaho ... [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, I don't think that I follow these Q-anon scenarios very well.

I thought that if JFK came back from the dead, he would be the exact same age that he was in 1963. Physics be damned.

(but, clearly, I am no good with crackpot stuff ... )

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Killing the vermin of Idaho ... [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know anything about Q-anon scenarios so you sound better informed of that than I am.
Quote Reply
Re: Killing the vermin of Idaho ... [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:
307trout wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
307trout wrote:
DSW is a perfect example of "all hat, no cattle."

Yeah, l am still waiting for that reliable scientific info from your, uh, wolf "experts" Mr. Hat ... so do let me know when that is happening.

It was presented as their opinion on the topic. Experts are allowed opinions based on their work and observations. They should carry considerable weight.

Go ahead and call.

I can invent shit too and ask you to go randomly call folks because I'm too lazy or inept to present the data. Keep digging.

The ACA has become very popular in the US now............go call some happy subscribers!

See how that works?

What data are you talking about? I never indicated that there was published data. I thought some here might want to know things which I'd heard first hand, living in the GYE for more than a decade and spending a lot of time with these people. Published data was DSW's straw man, not my claim.

I can't think of better "real time" information than from people who are university trained in wildlife biology and have spent hundreds of days in the field each year over decades. Wardens would definitely tend to be right leaning, but the wildlife biologists, most are center/left in my estimation.

If I were to post specific names, you'd accuse me of cherry picking (and they'd be really happy with me to be suddenly getting a bunch of calls from LR folks...). If I suggest that you pick any of the biologists in the area to call, you suggest I'm inept and lazy. One might reach the conclusion that you're not honestly interested in anything but arguing.
Last edited by: 307trout: Apr 29, 22 7:40
Quote Reply
Re: Killing the vermin of Idaho ... [307trout] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
307trout wrote:

What data are you talking about? I never indicated that there was published data. I thought some here might want to know things which I'd heard first hand, living in the GYE for more than a decade and spending a lot of time with these people. Published data was DSW's straw man, not my claim.

I can't think of better "real time" information than from people who are university trained in wildlife biology and have spent hundreds of days in the field each year over decades. Wardens would definitely tend to be right leaning, but the wildlife biologists, most are center/left in my estimation.

If I were to post specific names, you'd accuse me of cherry picking (and they'd be really happy with me to be suddenly getting a bunch of calls from LR folks...). If I suggest that you pick any of the biologists in the area to call, you suggest I'm inept and lazy. One might reach the conclusion that you're not honestly interested in anything but arguing.

I find personal anecdotes interesting.

Woke lefties around here will just say, "I don't believe you" if it doesn't fit their narrative. It's the way of things these days.
Quote Reply
Re: Killing the last of the wolves ... [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dsw..are you pro choice?
Quote Reply
Re: Killing the last of the wolves ... [D.O.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
dsw..are you pro choice?

D.O...are you pro drugs?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Apr 29, 22 14:56
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Youre a pussy, I didnt think you'd answer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
D.O. wrote:
Youre a pussy, I didnt think you'd answer

You didn't answer either.

But you're still an awesome guy.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd venture to guess you're ok with killing unborn children but hold the presses when it comes to wolves or contamination of the seas or global warming or whatever else it is that gets you riled up
Last edited by: D.O.: Apr 29, 22 15:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sure, but you would be mistaken.

What gets you riled up?

--
Quote Reply

Prev Next