Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that
Quote | Reply
https://www.dailydot.com/...nt-conspiracy-tiktok

Apparently the concepts of sublimation, and of unburnt hydrocarbons are too complicated for these people... they would rather see conspiracy everywhere
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If only there were a way to find out why the snow isn't turning into water.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [g_lev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think they missed the important question: What is the recommended wax for skiing on this fake snow?

salmon - not because I'm a fish
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's alright, Bette Midler claims it's God punishing Ted Cruz and John Cornyn.

https://www.foxnews.com/...ted-cruz-john-cornyn

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [salmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
salmon wrote:
I think they missed the important question: What is the recommended wax for skiing on this fake snow?

As any Colorado native would tell you, Texans don't know how to ski...
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
That's alright, Bette Midler claims it's God punishing Ted Cruz and John Cornyn.

You've seen Pat Robertson and the like blame hurricanes and earthquakes on the gays and debauchery right? You don't see the not so subtle dig? Really? It flew right over your head?

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

You've seen Pat Robertson and the like blame hurricanes and earthquakes on the gays and debauchery right? You don't see the not so subtle dig? Really? It flew right over your head?

I can confirm... he didn't see it.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

I have to admit that it went over my head too. It makes sense after JPO pointed it out, but I thought that she was just taking a well-earned jab at Cruz.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

Yep I can happily say I've never watched or paid any attention whatsoever to Pat Robertson.

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

A what-about-Bette Midler?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
BLeP wrote:
j p o wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

Yep I can happily say I've never watched or paid any attention whatsoever to Pat Robertson.

Based on your posts in this thread and the Faux News article we can all happily say that Righties remain the most humourless bunch of dummies on the planet.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brawndo. Because it has electrolytes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't even think of a master Biden plan where it would make sense to dump fake snow on Texas. I wonder what they think the end game was. We're to believe Biden has this power and the best use of it he could come up with was to make Ted Cruz look bad?
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone who doesn’t understand the physics of snow has no comprehension of the energy required to blanket the entire state of Texas with fake snow.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
I can't even think of a master Biden plan where it would make sense to dump fake snow on Texas. I wonder what they think the end game was. We're to believe Biden has this power and the best use of it he could come up with was to make Ted Cruz look bad?

But what do they think it is made out of? We already make fake snow when it is cold. Out of water. Because water is cheap and everywhere and makes really good fake snow. What substance do they think is cold and makes fluffy white piles of stuff and goes away when heat is applied without catching fire?

I need answers dammit.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:

Yeah. We all know that he used the last of his power (from eating children) to change the votes in the election. It is nonsense to think that he could eat enough children to give him the power to blanket Texas in snow so soon afterwards.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Thom wrote:

But what do they think it is made out of? We already make fake snow when it is cold. Out of water. Because water is cheap and everywhere and makes really good fake snow. What substance do they think is cold and makes fluffy white piles of stuff and goes away when heat is applied without catching fire?

I need answers dammit.

Do I have to spell it out for you? It's clearly powdered dry ice, hence no liquid phase upon heating, and it isn't flammable.

Nevermind that it wasn't quite -109 F in TX...

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
If only there were a way to find out why the snow isn't turning into water.

Actually, the more damning evidence is the black residue, and soon they will realise that things are so much worse than they fear.

Forget snow, just hold a candle close to a wall for a while: black residue!

Biden and Bill Gates have filled the world with fake air!!! We are doomed!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's real and it's spectacular*

*as in a spectacle, not the good sense of spectacular

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas Snowstorm isn't real. It is fake snow sent by Biden... or something like that [TiDriver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TiDriver wrote:
j p o wrote:
Thom wrote:

I need answers dammit.

Do I have to spell it out for you? It's clearly powdered dry ice, hence no liquid phase upon heating, and it isn't flammable.

Nevermind that it wasn't quite -109 F in TX...

Clearly it was the same stuff they used for residential ice capades. Straight from ic3 to gas with no liquid phase.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was waiting for someone like Alex Jones to blame it on chem trails.
Quote Reply