Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Texas power situation [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:
I would think you'd want the proper amount of grounding versus having undergrounding. Seems like a good way to have power issues.

Buried lines last forever, no?

Buried lines are better than undergrounding. You always want proper grounding with electrical.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas power situation [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
windywave wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:
I would think you'd want the proper amount of grounding versus having undergrounding. Seems like a good way to have power issues.

couldn't tell if bumble bee was joking

Obviously people here do not understand what grounding is WRT electrical.

Trail meant underground or buried. I'm poking fun at his use of "undergrounding".
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas power situation [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I figured it was a joke, but my ability to understand humor is zapped at the end of a long day.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas power situation [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
jkhayc wrote:
windywave wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

couldn't tell if bumble bee was joking

Obviously people here do not understand what grounding is WRT electrical.

Trail meant underground or buried. I'm poking fun at his use of "undergrounding".

Indeed, anyone who uses "underground" as a verb should be mocked. And it's even worse when it's used in relation to power lines, where "ground" is already a heavily-used verb.
Quote Reply
Re: The Texas power situation [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish we could choose the power company. This site has tons of liberty power reviews and from there i made a conclusion i would prefer to deal with them than my actual power supplier. Anyway, i hope this option will be available in our area too one day.
Last edited by: MitchMcCrown: Feb 19, 22 6:22
Quote Reply

Prev Next