Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by coyote pelon
Re: President Trump - JUST SHUT UP [coyote pelon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
coyote pelon wrote:
Note to President and his team: Recent Covid 19 press conferences.
There is some basic daily information/updates that you can give the people of United States and world - that is probably good. Go for it. However, the daily repetitive, long winded, out of date, rants are not doing you or anyone any good. Give us the information and then - JUST SHUT UP.

People - how about starting a movement? The JUST SHUT UP movement. This can be civil, no name calling, no defending, no blaming, no anti government, . . .

Shut up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
coyote pelon wrote:
There is some basic daily information/updates that you can give the people of United States and world - that is probably good. Go for it. However, the daily repetitive, long winded, out of date, rants are not doing you or anyone any good. Give us the information and then - JUST SHUT UP.

People - how about starting a movement? The JUST SHUT UP movement. This can be civil, no name calling, no defending, no blaming, no anti government, . . .

Any time Trump talks he has to spin doctor it somehow to be all about him. He always pats himself on the back and tells everybody how great a job he is doing as well as how smart he is. And then blame it all on the Dems.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
coyote pelon wrote:

I love this movement! Now practice what the the new movement preaches and kindly shut the fuck up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Every other governmental person who has spoken at the briefings is able to speak succinctly. Trump is incapable and even during a crisis, it's still a competition. Watched part of Mnuchin yesterday. Reporters asked questions and he answered them. What a concept!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: President Trump - JUST SHUT UP [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
coyote pelon wrote:

I love this movement! Now practice what the the new movement preaches and kindly shut the fuck up.

Just vote him out and this will all be over snowflake.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by coyote pelon [ In reply to ]
Re: President Trump - JUST SHUT UP [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They could cut the time dramatically if they cut out ass kissing platitudes.....we need SGT Friday ā€œJust the factsā€
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey man that red button on the remote control is the power switch. Donā€™t like the show, turn it off. Not that hard.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shut Up!!

Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
orphious wrote:
coyote pelon wrote:

Just vote him out and this will all be over snowflake.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To the haters who replied to my post. I was not bad mouthing you or President Trump. I am interested in these sort of things, just out of interest and to TRY to have understanding. I thought this was positive, serious proposal . I am so sorry that you don't comprehend that. I am truly surprised and baffled. Oh, well. I hope you have a good day.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
coyote pelon wrote:
To the haters who replied to my post. I was not bad mouthing you or President Trump. I am interested in these sort of things, just out of interest and to TRY to have understanding. I thought this was positive, serious proposal . I am so sorry that you don't comprehend that. I am truly surprised and baffled. Oh, well. I hope you have a good day.

Quote Reply
Re: President Trump - JUST SHUT UP [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
Every other governmental person who has spoken at the briefings is able to speak succinctly. Trump is incapable and even during a crisis, it's still a competition. Watched part of Mnuchin yesterday. Reporters asked questions and he answered them. What a concept!

Is this before or after the opening Trump ball gargling that seems to be a requirement?
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump - JUST SHUT UP [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
schroeder wrote:

Is this before or after the opening Trump ball gargling that seems to be a requirement?
Ha, must have been after as it was the Q&A. I don't like Mnuchin but he could answer five questions in the time it would take Trump to not answer one. It was clear his answers to time-line questions were based on people actually looking at the problem and making estimates, rather than pulling his finger out of ass, holding it up to the wind, and saying "Easter."
Quote Reply
Re: President Trump - JUST SHUT UP [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
schroeder wrote:

They're just doing their best to limit the rise in unemployment.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is my Instagram post from the other day. Not sure if it'll work, but... HA!

https://www.instagram.com/...mHWJzleXg3zhLnBQ2E0/

Gnothi Seauton.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump says he won't wear a facemask, why?

I'm guessing that he doesn't want to smear his trade mark orange make up!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! šŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Last edited by: Sweeney: Apr 4, 20 3:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
coyote pelon wrote:
[

Shut up.

Why do you say that? This was a "serious, I thought , positive suggestion"
Almost every time President Trump speaks, he reverts back to - how wonderful a job he is doing, how it is Obama's, ā€¦ fault, how many lives he has saved, what good relationships he has, this hoax, that hoax, ā€¦ (fill in the blank), . That's not helping the Covid 19 thing. I think I know the answer, but, on this particular subject, why can't he/they JUST SHUT UP ?[/quote]

Somehow, I don't believe this part.
Last edited by: Go Pound Sand: Apr 4, 20 4:54
Quote Reply