Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [b4itwascold] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think LGBTQLMNOP has claimed the rainbow

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Parents, if money is going to be tight this year due to the economy being in the dumps, right now is a good time to tell the kids that Santa didn’t make it through the pandemic.
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
with college budgets being cut, I bet Grievance Studies depts will be the first to go... you know, the women's studies / gender studies and the like

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The local HS in my rural area cancelled prom. Kids are upset as it ruined a bunch of engagement proposal plans

Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Louis :-)
Last edited by: louisn: May 14, 20 16:39
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [louisn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
The local HS in my rural area cancelled prom. Kids are upset as it ruined a bunch of engagement proposal plans

I thought it would be OB GYNs since their March April 2021 business will see a big decline
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Moonrocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [MOP_Mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You might need to be Australian to get it, but:

(The state of Victoria is battling a number of "hotspot" outbreaks with more than 90% of the country's new cases).
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
I'm not religious, but

I skipped this thread the first time around. The mood of the forum is decidedly angrier.
Quote Reply
Re: Lets hear your inappropriate jokes, particularly those COVID-related [TMI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 i've gotten quite a few of these international stamps, and can't help thinking how much they look like special delivery you know what

i'
Quote Reply

Prev Next