Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
https://www.politico.com/...2020-election-072893

Looks like he is actually serious about this thing. With no one looking like a clear front runner.....

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/22/michael-bloomberg-ad-buy-2020-election-072893

Looks like he is actually serious about this thing. With no one looking like a clear front runner.....

Biden! Biden is the clear frontrunner. It is very clear.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/22/michael-bloomberg-ad-buy-2020-election-072893

I’m not sure what series of events would lead to it but a Bloomberg/Buttegeig ticket would be very strong IMO. Personally indifferent as to which of the two was the president and which was the VP.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
len wrote:

I’m not sure what series of events would lead to it but a Bloomberg/Buttegeig ticket would be very strong IMO. Personally indifferent as to which of the two was the president and which was the VP.

I don't necessarily disagree with you, but what does it say about the Dems:

2 white guys, 1 rich ex-republican, 1 ex military, neither really progressive. One a major capitalist.

Perfect candidate for the left. Oh the irony. At least one is gay.
Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:
len wrote:

2 white guys, 1 rich ex-republican, 1 ex military, neither really progressive. One a major capitalist.

what are you even talking about? All lefties are gay? All lefties are people of color? All lefties hate the military? All lefties are communists?

You asked the question, would you care to answer it?

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
velocomp wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:
len wrote:

what are you even talking about? All lefties are gay? All lefties are people of color? All lefties hate the military? All lefties are communists?

what question? Bad quote?
Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [velocomp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
velocomp wrote:
what question? Bad quote?[/quote]
What series of events would lead, given the gay/military/republican/color/capitalist/white/old "irony" as you say, to a Buttigeg/Bloomberg ticket?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, what are the odds that Bloomberg Media Group will be unbiased in their coverage of Bloomberg?

Or any "journalist" who has any plans/thoughts/hopes of working for the Bloomberg Media Group?
Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
So, what are the odds that Bloomberg Media Group will be unbiased in their coverage of Bloomberg?

Or any "journalist" who has any plans/thoughts/hopes of working for the Bloomberg Media Group?

How dare you question the 4th estate?

They will be at lease as unbiased as the coverage of Trump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:

What % of Americans consume media produced by Bloomberg? I’d wager less than 10%
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
len wrote:

Amateur. Trump drums up free advertising, continuously, for the last 35+ years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:

They have stated they’re not going to cover him.

Fair chance fellow billionaire and BFF Jeff Bezos directs WP to do the same...

Billionaires... what could go wrong?

Last edited by: ericMPro: Nov 25, 19 10:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
efernand wrote:

What could go wrong? Bwahaha. You have Bernie, Saunders and Harris creating a new commie party railing against the rich, paying debt and companies making money. How does that jive with a Bloomberg candidacy. Are they going to attack him because he's successful and they have failed in doing anything besides living off the Govt. teat? I can't wait for Pocahontas to attack Bloomberg they way she has attacked Cooperman et al.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just saw my first Bloomberg commercial here in Ohio. If I'm not mistaken, he actually used the phrase "if you like your current healthcare you can keep it".

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
efernand wrote:

What could go wrong? Bwahaha. You have Bernie, Saunders and Harris creating a new commie party railing against the rich, paying debt and companies making money. How does that jive with a Bloomberg candidacy. Are they going to attack him because he's successful and they have failed in doing anything besides living off the Govt. teat? I can't wait for Pocahontas to attack Bloomberg they way she has attacked Cooperman et al.

https://www.huffpost.com/...2d56e4b0913e6f719441

You won't have to wait long.
Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
efernand wrote:

Sir, this is a Wendy’s...

Quote Reply
Re: Bloomberg Already at 4% [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
efernand wrote:

https://www.huffpost.com/...2d56e4b0913e6f719441

You won't have to wait long.

Holy shit. I love it when millionaires complain about billionaires.

Here is a great line from Bloomberg's campaign;

“He has never taken a political contribution in his life. He is not about to start,” Bloomberg chief adviser Howard Wolfson told The Associated Press last week. “He cannot be bought.”

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
velocomp wrote:
GreenPlease wrote:
len wrote:

https://nationalpost.com/...in-intersectionality

I read this article by Jordan Peterson about increasing diversity by basing hiring solely on merit. I found I disagreed with him about this. The problem is if you base hiring on merit you perpetuate those who have advantages. On the other hand if you bring in quotas and preferences you advantage certain groups over others which is what you are trying to prevent. The problem though is that Western liberalism is based upon the rights of individuals. It has been good at advancing rights of individuals particularly sexual "rights" (left) and economic "rights" (right) but not so good at creating community and doing things like solving poverty or keeping the environment healthy. It appears that we are in a box in which the rights we cherish are at war with the progress we are attempting to make.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply

Prev Next