Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

F this shit
Quote | Reply
actually nothing more..
Just f'n f this f'n shit..
F it all... yes I should not drink on my meds...
damn my head hurts.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in Phoenix for a wedding and family reunion, so I took the day off work to travel and kick off the weekend. Of course that means that multiple matters at work developed urgent issues today while I was out of pocket.

Therefore, I'm sitting in our hotel room working into the night while my wife and daughter are (i) reuniting with family and (ii) meeting the bride's parents (we're on the groom's side) at their house with all her extended family and friends.

F this shit.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tell me about it. My martini was shaken twice too much and the gin was slightly bruised.
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Tell me about it. My martini was shaken twice too much and the gin was slightly bruised.
Good choice! Better have another to make up for the bruising from the first!

(I love me my Bombay Saphire, dirty martini w/3 garlic/jalapeño stuffed olives...and the saying martinis are like breasts is true: “one isn’t enough and three is too many”) lol
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crank wrote:
I'm in Phoenix for a wedding and family reunion, so I took the day off work to travel and kick off the weekend. Of course that means that multiple matters at work developed urgent issues today while I was out of pocket.

Therefore, I'm sitting in our hotel room working into the night while my wife and daughter are (i) reuniting with family and (ii) meeting the bride's parents (we're on the groom's side) at their house with all her extended family and friends.

F this shit.

But the weather has been spectacular right?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But the weather has been spectacular right?

Not here it hasn't.

F this F'n shit weather.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meh... I'm at camp, feet up watching a stupid camp movie (it started raining so we retreated from the fire)...

I can't complain. I hope you guys all have as good a weekwnd as I'm having. Take care of yourselves!
- Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [Culley22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Culley22 wrote:
windywave wrote:

(I love me my Bombay Saphire, dirty martini w/3 garlic/jalapeño stuffed olives...and the saying martinis are like breasts is true: “one isn’t enough and three is too many”) lol

Just go drink an amaretto sour, why don't you?

Dirty martini? Puke

Garlic jalapeno olives? Fucking hipster

Let me guess you have your "martinis" on the rocks?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
windywave wrote:

Dirty martini? Puke

Absolutely! Only the best will do!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hear ya.

Last night I ended up working two codes, cardioverting a patient on the IMC floor, intubating four ICU patients and got zero hours of sleep. And all I wanted yesterday was a glass of Eagle Rare and a good cigar.

F that shit!

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My longest serving employee gave his notice last week, at a time we are already stretched thin with labour, my toddler has forgotten how to sleep, and it's one if those weeks where everything is just going wrong.

F this shit. F alllllll the shit.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My mom had a knee replacement on Monday. Despite concerns that she wasn’t acting right, was disoriented, confused, nauseous and hadn’t kept down food since the operation they discharged her Wednesday around 3:00.

10:00 Wednesday she had a seizure at home and stopped breathing. EMS was close as was a trauma center. After batteries of test most were ok, but her sodium was 112. Normal being 135-140 and 120 being critical.

She was in the ICU for a couple days and they just moved her to the Nuero/ortho trauma unit. She’s still a bit of a mess, but less confused and disoriented.

F/ this shit
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
My mom had a knee replacement on Monday. Despite concerns that she wasn’t acting right, was disoriented, confused, nauseous and hadn’t kept down food since the operation they discharged her Wednesday around 3:00.

10:00 Wednesday she had a seizure at home and stopped breathing. EMS was close as was a trauma center. After batteries of test most were ok, but her sodium was 112. Normal being 135-140 and 120 being critical.

She was in the ICU for a couple days and they just moved her to the Nuero/ortho trauma unit. She’s still a bit of a mess, but less confused and disoriented.

F/ this shit

Wow, shit got real. I hope your mom is OK.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:

F/ this shit

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully she’ll be feeling better soon. Do they have any idea why this happened?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Culley22 wrote:
windywave wrote:

Dirty martini? Puke

At least he’s not a noob who asks for a martini shaken.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:

F/ this shit

Dude, really sorry to hear this! You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I went through something similar. About 3 weeks ago, my mom had double knee replacement surgery. The surgery went fine, but, she developed blood clots. They landed in her lungs. Then, every time they tried to get her up, her blood pressure dropped so low, she would become faint. They kept her in the hospital for 2 additional days, then released her. Wifie is an OT who has dealt with many cases of this (including blood clots), so, she went up to Green Bay to stay with my mom. Mom is now in the clear, but, it was a rough couple weeks.

So, I can only imagine what you are going through! Hang in there and best wishes!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: F this shit [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
chriskal wrote:

F/ this shit

Dude, really sorry to hear this! You have my best wishes for a speedy recovery!

I went through something similar. About 3 weeks ago, my mom had double knee replacement surgery. The surgery went fine, but, she developed blood clots. They landed in her lungs. Then, every time they tried to get her up, her blood pressure dropped so low, she would become faint. They kept her in the hospital for 2 additional days, then released her. Wifie is an OT who has dealt with many cases of this (including blood clots), so, she went up to Green Bay to stay with my mom. Mom is now in the clear, but, it was a rough couple weeks.

So, I can only imagine what you are going through! Hang in there and best wishes!

Thank you all. She is improving slowly but surely. It’s odd as she was feeling pretty good the day of surgery, but has no recollection of Wednesday before or after the seizure.

As to the why I don’t think they know for certain. She had been nauseous and vomiting for 2 1/2 days when she seized. CT, MR, EEG etc. have pretty much ruled out stroke, PE, blood clots. Severe hyponatremia Is kind of what we are left with and it does seem to fit the symptoms.

I question why she was released given the constant vomiting and that dad told the staff several times that she was acting “off” most of that day. Very fortunate that both my sisters happened to be visiting when she seized. One started chest compressions when she stopped breathing while the other called 911. First responder was a police officer on the scene in 4 minutes and EMS personnel were not far behind. I fear what might happened had she been there alone with my dad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don’t know if I should be F this shit or cheering.

My mom who has advanced dementia went down last week stopped eating and being able to sit up for five days. Hospice encouraged me to make arrangements and had a priest read her her last rites. My brother flew out. I paid for a funeral and a picked gravestone designs.

Yesterday she started eating and today she started sitting up again.

To be honest I was in a way glad her suffering was almost over. Now we have some major care hurdles to figure out since she can not eat unassisted or move and her world is that much harder while not understanding it. What she did not need was a worse quality of life.

F Dementia
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't we already have a 'Cry like a little biatch...' thread?
Quote Reply