Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: 10sp rear derailleur and shifters
Quote | Reply
Looking for a functional, non-electronic 10-speed rear derailleur to be used on a rebuild of my first road bike. I dont know the difference between short and long cage, but I'll probably run a 25 as the largest cog if that helps? Don't really have a preference between 105-dura ace, even a lower-tier model if it's in great shape.

Also looking for 10-speed non-electric sti shifters for the same build. Would probably prefer 105 or ultegra, and in NIB or like new condition. I'm not interested in shelling out the bucks for dura ace shifters unless you have a deal that I couldn't possibly pass up.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10sp rear derailleur and shifters [Train] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Da 7800?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10sp rear derailleur and shifters [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, if in good shape and a good price, sure, DA 7800 is a good example of what im looking for: 10 speed & non electronic.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had one DA rear derailleur offered (thanks again) but passed on it. So bump. Thanks in advance.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want to do 9 speed, I have some Shimano 105 shifters and a 9 speed cassette I could sell you for $70 shipped.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: 10sp rear derailleur and shifters [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you also have a 9sp rear derailleur, too? And if so, what condition is everything in?

Would prefer 10 speed only because I have a 10sp chain lying around. If I can get 9 sp at the right price and condition, that will be fine.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A 10 speed chain works fine on 9 speed. Also, Shimano 7-10 speed derailleurs are compatible
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cool, thanks for letting me know. I always thought 10 chains were too narrow for 9 components.

So any luck with a 9 speed rear derailleur laying around?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 10 speed ultegra I am saving, but I guess I could part with it if that is the only way to make the deal happen.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nah, if you're saving it for something, no sweat. I don't want to pay a premium for parts that people are planning to use for other projects. I'm hoping to find some gear folks have laying around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still interested in the shifters and cassette?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What kind of condition are they in? Can you post some pics?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me an email or phone number and I can get you some pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 10 speed parts that you can have for very little, but they are well-used, but functioning perfectly fine. If you're interested, please PM me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone. I got sick this weekend and in my feverish state, decided to go a different route all together. Thank you to everyone who took the time to send pics or post replies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you change your mind... I've recently pulled a 10 speed 105 group off of my road bike and its sitting in a box.
Quote Reply