Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ergomo pro power meter, octalink bb
Quote | Reply
 wheels, glasses and frame are all now sold, cranks and rings now sold too

Ergomo Pro power meter. Used one season, I'll charge it tomorrow and check the total mileage. Includes everything that it comes with new including case, software, download cable, charger, BB tool, etc. Octalink & english threads. Works very well and no problems but as I just bought a new $25K printer for work, well I'm downgrading a bit and honestly loved the power but never really figured out what it meant so I think I'll go back to HR training this year. $1000 shipped.

Paypal accepted for all transactions. Photos will be posted or email me tai@taigraphx.com for more info or more photos.
Last edited by: Tai: Jan 17, 08 19:56
Quote Reply
Re: PICS ADDED! - For Sale: New HED 3 clincher (pair), Ergomo Pro (used), Felt F3C carbon frame 54cm (used), Oakley Half Jackets white XLJ (new) [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump,

Frame is sold
Quote Reply
Re: PICS ADDED! - For Sale: New HED 3 clincher (pair), Ergomo Pro (used), Felt F3C carbon frame 54cm (used), Oakley Half Jackets white XLJ (new) [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tai, see PM from me (interested in something else).

tks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai - what's the run out on the wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
not the best pics but the half jackets...

Quote Reply
Re: PICS ADDED! - For Sale: New HED 3 clincher (pair), Ergomo Pro (used), Felt F3C carbon frame 54cm (used), Oakley Half Jackets white XLJ (new) [Jive Turkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you know I have no idea, is it on the wheel? There is a decal in the valve cut out, numbers 0707-079 for the front, I need to unbox the back to check on it. The back was sold but we had shipping issues shipping to Singapore so it's still sitting here. They were a special issue set for one of the pro tri teams, they owed me money for a bunch of work, had some spare wheels and that's how it played out. Just gave the front a spin in my hands and no hop that I can see.
Quote Reply
Re: PICS ADDED! - For Sale: New HED 3 clincher (pair), Ergomo Pro (used), Felt F3C carbon frame 54cm (used), Oakley Half Jackets white XLJ (new) [Jive Turkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're the second person to ask in the last hour! Wheels have one guy who I'm holding them for until the end of today as he's deciding.

Not sure on the run out. Is that the number on the sticker in the valve recess?? sorry, just not sure where to look. The back is in a box as it was supposed to be sold but the shipping ran into issues but the front is sitting here and reads 0707-079 on the decal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look for a hand carved etching on the rim itself under where the tube would sit.

Quote | Reply
hmm, okay front is engraved with 0707-079 and then written next to it is 15/35 but in sharpie

but then on the back engraving is 0507-129 but next to it in sharpie is 0.019/0.023 which looks more like runout numbers...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that sharpie should be it. I was too lazy to go look at where mine were engraved/written. :)

Quote | Reply
glasses now sold, wheels pending...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
glasses sold, frame sold, wheels sold, only the ergomo left...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tai,

2 years ago you did some graphic work for my wheelset...thanks, it looks great. Do you still have the ergomo left, and do you have a crankset for it???

--Brian

"We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." --Chief Seattle
Quote Reply
Re: PICS ADDED! - For Sale: New HED 3 clincher (pair), Ergomo Pro (used), Felt F3C carbon frame 54cm (used), Oakley Half Jackets white XLJ (new) [osugasman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Bill, yup Ergomo is for sale. Would probably be sold but these last weeks have been so busy that I've been pretty bad at keeping up with PMs and email... Thank god today was the last day of the push. Soo many decals and custom shirts!!!! Anyways, Ergomo is still for sale, a couple possible buyers are still emailing right now but I think none of them are more than 50% sure they want a power meter. Cranks were sold already but if you're interested I'll take $950 shipped. I'm probably moving to a Polar as I like to box my bike in this little tiny custom box which requires teh cranks to come off and the Ergomo necessitates me carrying a few additional tools around to accomplish this...

Tai

PS to anyone reading this who I owe decal responses too, should be catching up this week... Sorry!!!
Quote Reply