Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you running for a TCSD board position?

leslie myers
http://www.foodsensenow.com
Last edited by: Honey: Aug 15, 16 20:37
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [coopdog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
coopdog wrote:
some of the responses she got from people that claim to know you are interesting to say the least

Yes, "interesting." Not a bad guy, and I'm no fan of Angela. But he's something of a social media butterfly, troll, and sometime nutter himself.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [Honey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exactly. Why in hell would anyone want to have that position?

I had the pleasure of meeting some of their members and leadership at races.....

Unreal.

Also, I have a hereditary form of rheumatoid arthritis, and I LOATH people like her who use that condition for personal gain.

Honey wrote:
Last edited by: windschatten: Aug 15, 16 23:55
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
coopdog wrote:
some of the responses she got from people that claim to know you are interesting to say the least

Yes, "interesting." Not a bad guy, and I'm no fan of Angela. But he's something of a social media butterfly, troll, and sometime nutter himself.

If that is the case then sometimes in life you have to learn the hard way. Unfortunately as an adult that can cost money/reputation...

I also find it interesting she only outed one of her "stalkers/cyber bullies" and left the other one anonymous.

I *heart* weak, dumb ass people...
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [Honey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honey wrote:

i was running for a not so public facing - but more operations position. i know my opinions do bring scrutiny that is why i didnt go for pres or vp. The president told me i cant run , because of my opinions. they also just as of now, banned me from the club as a member, right before elections. (perhaps this angela thing didnt help - but then they made a judgement based on FALSE accusations)....

last time we had elections, it was run by independent group of volunteers, this time its being run by the board itself, many who are re-running for positions. So they are trying to rig outcome to favor someone they want in. they broke the bylaws when they blocked my email asking members to have an independent body for elections.
Last edited by: synthetic: Aug 16, 16 7:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds like a great club
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [jet black] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jet black wrote:
sounds like a great club

It is. No pink.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
jet black wrote:
sounds like a great club

It is. No pink.

Agreed. Like any group, a few people may not be to my liking. But given all the workouts, races, events and much larger number of good people in the club it's great.

Just my $0.02
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [jet black] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually, it is a great club.
Last edited by: pickyl: Aug 16, 16 9:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
Honey wrote:

i was running for a not so public facing - but more operations position. i know my opinions do bring scrutiny that is why i didnt go for pres or vp. The president told me i cant run , because of my opinions. they also just as of now, banned me from the club as a member, right before elections. (perhaps this angela thing didnt help - but then they made a judgement based on FALSE accusations)....

last time we had elections, it was run by independent group of volunteers, this time its being run by the board itself, many who are re-running for positions. So they are trying to rig outcome to favor someone they want in. they broke the bylaws when they blocked my email asking members to have an independent body for elections.

what opinions of yours bring scrutiny? why would you want to bother with a triathlon club that seemingly has this crap doing on? I know nothing of this triathlon club so basing that only on your view.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [sto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's found a disability group for which she's qualified.
It's hard to say when someone actually deserves to be in a disability group.
Is it a missing arm, leg? How about 4 toes, or the loss of the prime nose picking finger?
Hard to make that call.

I too have a disability.
I race in my disability group against my similarly disabled peers.
That's what age groups are, disability groups.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just curious which opinions bring scrutiny?
Seems like all board positions would be public facing...that is the job...you represent the people of the club.
Which position were you running for?
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [BLACKSHEEP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think what rubbed people the wrong way was that she set up a website advertising herself as a professional triathlete, and listed results - lots of 1st place listings. No statement of division. Just 1st place. When you dig into it, it was always something like she was first in PC division against only two other competitors, neither of which had legs.

When challenged about whether or not she was really pro despite not having a pro license and results that would put her MOP in her age group she said she trained 30 hours a week at high intensity, just like pros and she made money from triathlon (as a booth bunny for companies that sold stuff at races, and as a model in some ads). When challenged about whether or not she should be claiming glorious victory over people with no legs she claimed that even a single run caused her so much pain that she had to stay in bed for a week.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RowToTri wrote:
I think what rubbed people the wrong way was that she set up a website advertising herself as a professional triathlete, and listed results - lots of 1st place listings. No statement of division. Just 1st place. When you dig into it, it was always something like she was first in PC division against only two other competitors, neither of which had legs.

When challenged about whether or not she was really pro despite not having a pro license and results that would put her MOP in her age group she said she trained 30 hours a week at high intensity, just like pros and she made money from triathlon (as a booth bunny for companies that sold stuff at races, and as a model in some ads). When challenged about whether or not she should be claiming glorious victory over people with no legs she claimed that even a single run caused her so much pain that she had to stay in bed for a week.

Yeah. I think claiming you're a pro when you're not is definitely not a good thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
Honey wrote:

The president told me i cant run , because of my opinions. they also just as of now, banned me from the club as a member, right before elections. (perhaps this angela thing didnt help - but then they made a judgement based on FALSE accusations)...
You were banned from the club? I didn't even know that was a thing. I know there was some controversy surrounding the last election and your desired position, but how can you be told that you can't run? I guess if you're not a member, you can't, but then how can you just be banned? Something is missing from this story.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
ok folks, she is back... and making a false accusation that I stalk her and made fake instagram accounts stalking her. she is trying to shame me on her facebook page, instagram, and her blog: https://triathleteracingwithra.wordpress.com/...3/roger-leszczynski/

I reported her but these social media services seem to be slow in taking them down. I dont care if she hates on me for my opinion on her. I am not happy she is using a photo of me with my wife, and making the false accusations .

https://triathleteracingwithra.wordpress.com/...3/roger-leszczynski/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJEi2LqB-eJ/

and ideas how to proceed with this?

im guessing this is coming up 2 years later, as someone is trying to sabotage my efforts to run for a board position in my local tri club

I'm pretty amused you dug up a thread from what...19 months ago? to complain about being accused of stalking.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [mstange22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mstange22 wrote:
synthetic wrote:
Honey wrote:

The president told me i cant run , because of my opinions. they also just as of now, banned me from the club as a member, right before elections. (perhaps this angela thing didnt help - but then they made a judgement based on FALSE accusations)...

You were banned from the club? I didn't even know that was a thing. I know there was some controversy surrounding the last election and your desired position, but how can you be told that you can't run? I guess if you're not a member, you can't, but then how can you just be banned? Something is missing from this story.

There has to be something missing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
coopdog wrote:

What's a nutter?? LOL!
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [pickyl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pickyl wrote:
trail wrote:
coopdog wrote:

What's a nutter?? LOL!

"Nutter" is the long-form version of "nut."
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [RowToTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ed,

Interesting - Old Thread.

What ever happened to her?

She had some relationship with the guys at TRS, some sponsors she was doing some promotion for, and then all of a sudden this, "Good bye, Tri" note and then what?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No idea what happened to her. I have not been following.

-------------
Ed O'Malley
www.VeloVetta.com
Founder of VeloVetta Cycling Shoes
Instagram • Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [mstange22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mstange22 wrote:
synthetic wrote:
Honey wrote:

so they gave me 4 examples of my facebook postings that earned me a ban:

1) i posted that i was disappointed losing to a first year member of the tri club that no one knew
2) a guy was bragging about that anything less than ultra is lame, i told him to try to run a fast 5k, to which he bragged about his BQ - to which I said is only 60% good,
3) im a nutrition nut, two people were bragging about a fried food being healthy, to which I said it is not

and there you go. my opinions on facebook are considered unsportsman like conduct, im in the same class as dopers, people who physically harmed other participants in a sport, etc etc

as for the original bring back this thread up, it seems she took everything down - i dont know if its cause she is honestly doing it because realizing the false accusations are wrong; or because of all the reports filed against the posts she made
Last edited by: synthetic: Aug 16, 16 20:19
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [TriTamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriTamp wrote:
RowToTri wrote:
SNIP

Yeah. I think claiming you're a pro when you're not is definitely not a good thing.

And neither is getting caught up in your own lies....unless she never runs...like a Pro.

Shame on her. She deserves it. She is doing the autoimmune community a big disservice.

What kind of club supports this kind of shenanigans?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
synthetic wrote:
im in the same class as dopers, people who physically harmed other participants in a sport, etc etc

as for the original bring back this thread up, it seems she took everything down - i dont know if its cause she is honestly doing it because realizing the false accusations are wrong; or because of all the reports filed against the posts she made

Roger, time for some tough love here: From the outside what appears to have happened is you tried to bully someone who has proven to be a much bigger bully. I don't know what started this. Perhaps all you did was tell a silly joke, create a fake facebook account, or something else relatively benign. But in playground parlance, your mouth wrote a check your butt couldn't cash. Scaling your actions against hers to try to show that the magnitude of her sins is far greater than your own is a fools errand. That is a battle you cannot win. Step away and log out. It will go away if you let it.
Quote Reply
Re: Surprised nobody caught this - Angela Durazo [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ajthomas wrote:
synthetic wrote:
im in the same class as dopers, people who physically harmed other participants in a sport, etc etc

Roger, time for some tough love here: From the outside what appears to have happened is you tried to bully someone who has proven to be a much bigger bully. I don't know what started this. Perhaps all you did was tell a silly joke, create a fake facebook account, or something else relatively benign. But in playground parlance, your mouth wrote a check your butt couldn't cash. Scaling your actions against hers to try to show that the magnitude of her sins is far greater than your own is a fools errand. That is a battle you cannot win. Step away and log out. It will go away if you let it.

like i said, i just stated shame on her for calling her self a pro for beating one person in challenged division. the rest is false. so yes in the end she is a bigger bully as you say. im a person who is honest, so if you want to shame me for someone i actually said or did, you are have the right to do that.
Quote Reply

Prev Next