Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Previously you said that they do not exist but in fact they do. We have sold the only 48cm that we have seen at IM Florida last week. That's the good news, the bad is that we as well as everyone else are still waiting for more to roll out. I guess my point is that there is a silver lining there at the very least.

Kyle Gillooly, Inside-Out Sports
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If somebody can make sense of Wind Tunnel Data, I have a bunch on the Lucero, (Small 650) built with Hed s-bends, Corima 4 Spoke Front and Disc Rear. Data is Without a rider, and with a rider, and in many positions, you can see the drag numbers go down as the position changed. Email me and I will send it too you.
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [ss_luna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be intrigued if you don't mind emailing. jordanrapp-AT-gmail-DOT-com.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [Kyle Gillooly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Previously you said that they do not exist but in fact they do. We have sold the only 48cm that we have seen at IM Florida last week. That's the good news, the bad is that we as well as everyone else are still waiting for more to roll out. I guess my point is that there is a silver lining there at the very least.

Kyle Gillooly, Inside-Out Sports[/reply] I know.. i tried to buy that exact buy in kona, someone else beat me to it. I had called cid twice after kona to see if the girl had bought it for sure LOL! trust me.. I have done my homework:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have an itch to buy a bike. Just wait... Patience is a virtue! :P

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patience he says. HAHAHAHA!!!! now, that is funny. :P
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She's so obsessive-compulsive! I know, I've trained with her... Go buy something else, Marisol, to cool the fire in your pockets...

Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And what makes you say this Tom? Is it because you are not a QR dealer anymore? I happen to own a Lucero and have received many complements on this bike and happen to think the frame is of very good quality and build. I think it's all personal preference. I think it's unfair to say that the P3C is that much better than the Lucero. There were quite a few of each this past weekend at IMFL. I think both are fine bikes and one wouldn't go wrong with either considering both fit.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, i wasn't meaning OCD, lol.

what i meant is she's been thinking about a bike for awhile now. finally she's figured out what she wants, and her bike has a damn crack, plus IMAZ coming up. naturally, i understand her urgency, she wants to get this taken care of and rightfully so. dang, most of us would be like that, you can't disagree there! :)

(plus, she's a sagitarious...patience isn't in the vocabulary ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish people, especially people like Tom D. whose words are over-scrutinized, would not make enigmatic posts like that. Geometrically speaking, the 48 PSC is very similar to the XS Lucero...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yes, but the lucero has that ultra sleek stealthy finish, which, in today's fashion conscious world, will not only add popularity points, but also deduct even MORE time from bike splits.

now...argue that!

(lol)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]You have an itch to buy a bike. Just wait... Patience is a virtue! :P[/reply]

No... I have an itch to bike again. I am BIKELESS, like I said multiples times. My aegis is crackes. i'd like to see how many of you would feel comfortable without a bike and without knowing when you would get one.. I am actually patient, I waited a whole year to get a new bike and waited to the appropriate time!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
exactly--you've been thinking and thinking about what you want, not just running out and buying something at first whim.

finally you came to a close call of getting the P3, missed the opportunity, and are now in a jam of needing a bike. hey, i don't blame you for being urgent! most people on here would feel the same damned way.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks girl! because I know financially this is not the best time to buy a bike.. but where i stand in my season and the fact that the aegis cracked, jammed me against the wall.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shit, you'll come out ok. you need the bike, sometimes you gotta just make things happen.

personally, i think this has happened for a reason (that you can't find the P3). doesn't wheelie fun carry QR? kyle poland or bob could fit you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The answer is simple -- fly to Taiwan and jack yourself a P3C. ;)

The geometry charts in your size look pretty close between the two bikes. That being said, you had a really positive experience on the P3C. I guess it just comes down to you flipping a coin on waiting for delivery or not.

(I'm just teasing you about patience. The reality is that you will not go wrong with either one. Your motor is good enough to put you back in Kona on either. I know that isn't helpful.)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dang, wheelie fun doesn't have QR, thought they did. looks like a couple of shops in columbus, one in pheonix...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Jordan:-) that was nice. i feel like you understand me LOL!!! Just kidding.. being a girl here..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://trisports.com/20qurooludu.html

I believe in stock... And don't forget the 15% Slowtwitch discount! Very attractive...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why not send a PM to Herbert and see about a custom TiPhoon or Blade? You think you want carbon? You ever been on Ti? Custom Ti is even better. You would still be in your price point as well I imagine. I dont think a drive to TN would be to far for you - go to the factory, get fitted and get a custom. You know you are not like all the rest of the folks out there, why should your bike be like all the rest out there?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Another P3C vs Lucero question [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
come on, a blade is probably much more expensive than a lucero...aren't they like 6-7K or more?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Depends on allot of things - just a frame would be in the ball park. Marisol already has a groupset and most of the other things needed. On top of that a Ti frame is a frame for life, though there will be an upcharge it is worth every cent to get a bike that is built for you - you cant ask for a better fit.

Seen Francois new bike? Wait...maybe Marisol should snag his!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sophie

It's the best time to buy a bike - because it is the time you chose.

You planned for this - you need it - go for it!

I pick mine up Sat!!

pics to follow
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am BIKELESS, like I said multiples times.

There is your problem right there. What self-respecting rider only has one bike? :) Believe me, I know how you feel. I went without riding for four months here in Iraq and then my wife sent my bike. For three weeks I could ride circles around the camp until two days ago when I had a mechanical. Now I can't ride anymore until my wife sends out a part (you can't exactly run down to the local bike store here). It is horrible to be bikeless again becase after months of miserable, hot weather, it is perfect right now.

Do yourself a favor and buy two bikes. Even if one is a mountain bike or just a cheap bike you should never go without a bike again. It's not good for you.

Chad
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The answer is simple -- fly to Taiwan and jack yourself a P3C."
----------------------------------------

Dude, I live in Taiwan. There are none to be jacked. There is not a single P3C on the roads here. They're made in China.

And the alloy Cervelo frames that one can buy here are all the kind of items that belong in the bargain basement; in other words, they didn't pass QC control.

It's like when I visited Qingdao and couldn't find Qingdao (Tsingtao) beer anywhere in town.
Quote Reply

Prev Next