Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [niccolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
niccolo wrote:
There has been an error in processing your request. You may already be listed in the mailing list, or your email address has been entered incorrectly. Please try again. If you are still encountering problems subscribing, contact us for assistance.

Still not fixed?

Surely I am not the only one who keeps getting this error message?
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [niccolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I registered on day1, successfully. But, I just tried again, since you asked.

Yes, I am getting the error.

Does that mean I'm not going to win anything?
Last edited by: Tom_hampton: May 19, 17 6:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also got the same error, but i signed up previously and have already received one subscription e-mail since then. So i think the "you have already signed up" portion applies to me. Sorry if that's not much help.
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racehd wrote:
I also got the same error, but i signed up previously and have already received one subscription e-mail since then. So i think the "you have already signed up" portion applies to me. Sorry if that's not much help.

Me too, but Slowman says we're supposed to be able to sign up repeatedly, and that's the only way to be eligible for subsequent raffles. Oh well...
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Dan- would you mind confirming if I'm in as well?

Thank you sir!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
niccolo wrote:
racehd wrote:

Me too, but Slowman says we're supposed to be able to sign up repeatedly, and that's the only way to be eligible for subsequent raffles. Oh well...

Are you trying to enter your email every day ?

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
niccolo wrote:
racehd wrote:

If I were you, I would go back up and read those earlier posts again.
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [racehd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racehd wrote:
ChrisM wrote:
Leddy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:
I've entered, but I've never actually won anything from a competition so I'm not holding my breath in the slightest

here is what the most recent winner just emailed me:

"Whooooo hooooooooo! I never win, so cool! Is the Maverick X still available?"

Salt in the wound

Right? I even go to those stupid tri club raffles where like -- almost-- everybody gets something, at least a hat... Me? Nada... KInda feel like trump at the coast guard ceremony i'm such a whiner....

The only thing I have ever won was a harry potter piggy bank and a set of the hardbound books (only 4 at the time). I was part of a summer reading club from a local book store when I was a little guy and I met the minimum number of books to read for a chance of the prize. Only a small other handful of kids had also finished the minimum number.

This isn't from lack of me not entering either. I guess I wore all my luck out in my early years for a silly piggy bank.

Here is my one win: I was listening to the AM radio station in college, which you could only get if your radio was plugged into an outlet in a university dorm (hey, it was the 70's). The DJ said, "The third caller will win a one pound box of chocolates from the local pharmacy." I called and got through! I asked, "Am I the third caller?" The DJ sighed, and said, "No, but if you hang up and call back two more times, you will be." The chocolates were really good!

Sharon

Festina Lente
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [docpeachey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
docpeachey wrote:
racehd wrote:
ChrisM wrote:
Leddy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:
I've entered, but I've never actually won anything from a competition so I'm not holding my breath in the slightest

Salt in the wound

Right? I even go to those stupid tri club raffles where like -- almost-- everybody gets something, at least a hat... Me? Nada... KInda feel like trump at the coast guard ceremony i'm such a whiner....

The only thing I have ever won was a harry potter piggy bank and a set of the hardbound books (only 4 at the time). I was part of a summer reading club from a local book store when I was a little guy and I met the minimum number of books to read for a chance of the prize. Only a small other handful of kids had also finished the minimum number.

This isn't from lack of me not entering either. I guess I wore all my luck out in my early years for a silly piggy bank.

Here is my one win: I was listening to the AM radio station in college, which you could only get if your radio was plugged into an outlet in a university dorm (hey, it was the 70's). The DJ said, "The third caller will win a one pound box of chocolates from the local pharmacy." I called and got through! I asked, "Am I the third caller?" The DJ sighed, and said, "No, but if you hang up and call back two more times, you will be." The chocolates were really good!

Sharon

I guess I could throw back to the early 80s for another win.... I think it was radio station KMET, 94.7 in Los Angeles, I won tickets to the Doobie Brothers "farewell tour" - on a rotary phone. My big sister drove me to the show
Last edited by: ChrisM: May 22, 17 12:56
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
first raffle winner is Gerardo Perez, in SoCal. interstingly, what he CHOSE is not on the list. it's a ROKA Sleeveless Aero Tri Suit. but ROKA is out of them. they're going to root around and see if they can find him one in his size, otherwise, Gerardo wants a Maverick X. he'll get one or the other.

if you didn't enter, you obviously weren't in the running to win? we have dozens more to give away! enter your email at the bottom of this page.

SO excited for this!! I'm brand new in the sport of triathlon, and as a student and parent, it's hard to dedicate the necessary resources to this sport. I had everything i needed (bike, running shoes, watch, clothes, body) except the swim part! Now, I am excited for my wetsuit and just need to get my hands on some goggles!!

Thanks Slowtwitch and ROKA for this great prize! Can't wait to be more involved in this community!
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [TrijerryTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we've given away 5 raffle prizes so far. in the next 24hr or so we'll update the list of prizes to show what's been taken (and who the winners are!).

stconcierge (her forum name) and i sat down yesterday to go over the winners, and she and i will be adding a bunch of prizes to the list in the first post of this thread.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread, but how are the winners notified?

Sharon McN
@IronCharo
#TeamZoot
Clif Bar Pace Team 2003-2018
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [SharonMcN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
by email. we've notified a half-dozen or so, so far.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
by email. we've notified a half-dozen or so, so far.

Nope. Haven't seen a notice in my inbox yet.

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
for the record, dan, i'd like to win something. so if you could work that out, it'd be great.

-mike

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on the Circ Drive drawings [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Done! I would love to try some of the ROKA R1 goggles :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still waiting for my email. I must have won something?

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I keep getting the newsletter, so that part seems to be working. But, you must keep typing my email wrong when you try to notify me that I've won.

I have previously indicated that I've never won anything before...
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here...newsletter arrives, I read and hop on a couple of links...so far so good. Blingy, blingy email must be getting mis-directed for some reason. For what it's worth, I do enjoy the articles...usually never go to the front page otherwise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roka Ultra sunglasses.
Quote Reply
Re: Latest on the Circ Drive drawings [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
Still waiting for my email. I must have won something?

I don't see my email either. Smells like Russians.
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [docpeachey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
docpeachey wrote:
racehd wrote:
ChrisM wrote:
Leddy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:

Salt in the wound

Sharon
DocPeachey, you won! I just sent you an email... so reply and let me know what you want...

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Tom_hampton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom_hampton wrote:
If I say "I never win anything" does that improve my chances, too?

I don't know, but you won something. I just emailed you. The prizes are going fast! Get back to me with your choice!

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [JoelO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Winner winner! Bling bling...

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lucky dogs!
Quote Reply

Prev Next