Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
you can only enter once. so, if you were already part of our newsletter mailing list, you can enter THIS list to be eligible. it won't change anything for you. but once you put your name on THIS list, that's it. you're on. you're eligible.

ok, thanks. I misunderstood and thought you needed to enter multiple times.
Quote Reply
Re: We have chosen our first raffle winner [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maverick X Wetsuit (medium)!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Signed up! Maverick X small :)

Slowman wrote:
you can only enter once. so, if you were already part of our newsletter mailing list, you can enter THIS list to be eligible. it won't change anything for you. but once you put your name on THIS list, that's it. you're on. you're eligible.
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [EnderWiggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
signed up ... Maverick suit please :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not sure if I'm signed up, have tried several times but keep getting error messages, might've worked the first time though. Anyway to check?

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So besides Gerardo, has there been any other drawings?
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [DrunkIrishman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no. things got a little behind the last 3 days, during my quick trip to mexico for the 70.3 in monterrey. but i'm back in the office and we'll have 2 drawings today.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Signed up.
One quirk though is that I signed up to the mailing list using my new email and modified my account email to match afterwards. Hopefully that still works?

Wetsuit Medium :D

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All signed up. MT wetsuit/L swimskin/xl cycling kit
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Louis Frischl got himself a Garmin 520. the good book says, "you have not because you ask not." i say, "you win not because you enter not."

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
Louis Frischl got himself a Garmin 520. the good book says, "you have not because you ask not." i say, "you win not because you enter not."

Thank you again! Super excited about it!
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've entered, but I've never actually won anything from a competition so I'm not holding my breath in the slightest

Disclaimer: Not a triathlete anymore, just a fish
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [tomoffat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomoffat wrote:
I've entered, but I've never actually won anything from a competition so I'm not holding my breath in the slightest

here is what the most recent winner just emailed me:

"Whooooo hooooooooo! I never win, so cool! Is the Maverick X still available?"

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:

Salt in the wound

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:

Salt in the wound

we've got dozens of prized to give away, and nothing is small.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this US-only , or are we people across the pond in?

Sr. Salitre
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [SrSalitre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
depends what raffle prize you choose. there is nowhere you live where some GOOD options won't be available to you.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:

Salt in the wound

Right? I even go to those stupid tri club raffles where like -- almost-- everybody gets something, at least a hat... Me? Nada... KInda feel like trump at the coast guard ceremony i'm such a whiner....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Late to the party but I'm in !
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
.... the good book says, "you have not because you ask not." i say, "you win not because you enter not."
I entered but have not won. There must be more to it!
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChrisM wrote:
Leddy wrote:
Slowman wrote:
tomoffat wrote:

Salt in the wound

Right? I even go to those stupid tri club raffles where like -- almost-- everybody gets something, at least a hat... Me? Nada... KInda feel like trump at the coast guard ceremony i'm such a whiner....

The only thing I have ever won was a harry potter piggy bank and a set of the hardbound books (only 4 at the time). I was part of a summer reading club from a local book store when I was a little guy and I met the minimum number of books to read for a chance of the prize. Only a small other handful of kids had also finished the minimum number.

This isn't from lack of me not entering either. I guess I wore all my luck out in my early years for a silly piggy bank.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought I was part of the circulation but now not sure and I error out. Even on multiple browsers and checking for spaces. Dan, can you check to see if I am entered or enter me if I am not?

Thanks

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Racing Yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're in.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: We just had raffled a Garmin 520 (are you eligible for the next drawing, in about an hour)?) [Racing Yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There has been an error in processing your request. You may already be listed in the mailing list, or your email address has been entered incorrectly. Please try again. If you are still encountering problems subscribing, contact us for assistance.

Still not fixed?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I say "I never win anything" does that improve my chances, too?
Quote Reply

Prev Next