Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Signed up

Garmin Edge or
Roka Cycling Kit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got the same error on my desktop and handheld. Any way to have you resubmit my name? I know everyone is thinking "no way, that betters our chances"!
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [CzarErik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i copied and pasted your email address in the newsletter signup on the front page and clicked "subscribe". you're subscribed.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [CzarErik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CzarErik wrote:
I got the same error on my desktop and handheld. Any way to have you resubmit my name? I know everyone is thinking "no way, that betters our chances"!
Same thing for me - same error at home, work and phone.

Proud member of FISHTWITCH: doing a bit more than fish exercise now.
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [HalfSpeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Signed Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will you announce who the winners are and what they won?
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [MikeyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah. well, as to who the winners are, yes subject to the winner wanting to be announced by name. not all winners will have a forum user name because you don't have to be a registered user to sign up for our weekly newsletters. so, as to the "who" we'll announce what we can. as to the "what", yes, we'll announce that.

i'll probably make the first announcement this afternoon.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Much Appreciated!
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have tried three different computers, two different phones and three different browsers and get the same "There has been an error processing your request" each time :(
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [PineTarPhil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never have any trouble putting in any of your emails. Maybe it's a browser thing. But I'm happy to add your email myself.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sweet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all signed up!!! hope i can win!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same problem here Dan, no worky for me. I'm going using Chrome if that helps problem solve.
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Minicane] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i had no problem putting your name on our list using our utility on the front page. (firefox) i will say that when i copy and paste your email, there is often a space before or after the email and THAT causes a problem.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in.

If I was picked, I could use a cycling kit. Size L

RunFAR Racing Services
http://www.Run-far.com
Team Cambridge
Hilltop Bicycle Repair
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same error.

Twitter@Forsey37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
N.B. if you are getting the "invalid email address" error, check to make sure you don't have any whitespace before/after your email address. I'm working on fixing this, but for now 'test@null.com' works fine (without the ' marks) but 'test@null.com ' will throw the error. So if you're getting this error, make sure it's JUST your email address and no whitespace.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lazy Ben wrote:
Fail. Through the frontpage:

There has been an error in processing your request. You may already be listed in the mailing list, or your email address has been entered incorrectly. Please try again. If you are still encountering problems subscribing, contact us for assistance.

If you are getting this error, make sure you are not using the "Subscribe" flyout at the very top. You must use one of the two dedicated boxes that says "Circulation Drive."

If you used the one at the very bottom, that had an error which I have since fixed. Sorry.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When is the first drawing and will you be publicly keeping track of what prizes have been chosen? Will it be in this thread, the front page story or somewhere else?

--Chris
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [chriselam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
first drawing is imminent. i'll keep you apprised of it all, here on the thread.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
we've chosen our first winner. i've sent out the email, awaiting his reply.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
we've chosen our first winner. i've sent out the email, awaiting his reply.

You might want to send it again, I don't see any email from you in my inbox

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
first raffle winner is Gerardo Perez, in SoCal. interstingly, what he CHOSE is not on the list. it's a ROKA Sleeveless Aero Tri Suit. but ROKA is out of them. they're going to root around and see if they can find him one in his size, otherwise, Gerardo wants a Maverick X. he'll get one or the other.

if you didn't enter, you obviously weren't in the running to win? we have dozens more to give away! enter your email at the bottom of this page.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
first raffle winner is Gerardo Perez, in SoCal. interstingly, what he CHOSE is not on the list. it's a ROKA Sleeveless Aero Tri Suit. but ROKA is out of them. they're going to root around and see if they can find him one in his size, otherwise, Gerardo wants a Maverick X. he'll get one or the other.

if you didn't enter, you obviously weren't in the running to win? we have dozens more to give away! enter your email at the bottom of this page.

Congrats Gerardo! Dan.....I entered yesterday, but when I try again today I am getting that error. I tried my work email address, just to see if I get an error...and I don't.
Quote Reply
Re: Lot's o' stuff to give away (circ drive time!) [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you can only enter once. so, if you were already part of our newsletter mailing list, you can enter THIS list to be eligible. it won't change anything for you. but once you put your name on THIS list, that's it. you're on. you're eligible.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next