Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cervelo P5X Lamborghini Edition [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, I was referring to Phil White. With both Phil and Gerard gone, who knows where Cervelo goes.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X Lamborghini Edition [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
No, Phil is no longer at Cervelo. At least not the Phil you refering to. He is officialy out.

When (or where) was it announced that Phil White was no longer with Cervelo/PON?

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X Lamborghini Edition [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The last announcement I read about him was his position at PON as a kind of general bike research and development adviser (don't know the correct en_en expression) ..

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
God damn that bike is so ugly. It's like Ventum and Cervelo had a fight to see who could come up with the ugliest bike. Cervelo won.

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X Lamborghini Edition [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's probably been about a year, if not longer. It was not really announced as far as I can remember. Or maybe it was one of those press releases at 4pm on a Friday before a holiday weekend. I couldn't find anything in my email or after googling it.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5X Lamborghini Edition [natethomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Somebody will show up to a race with this thing in the back of a 1982 Volvo 245 station wagon. You know what they say: "Bike rich, car poor."
Last edited by: 140triguy: Mar 10, 18 19:31
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericlambi wrote:
God damn that bike is so ugly. It's like Ventum and Cervelo had a fight to see who could come up with the ugliest bike. Cervelo won.

Yeah I don't get how companies can produce ugly products like cars, bikes whatever. There seems to be a small minority that like it, most of us think it's batshit ugly, so how did it ever get made? Who the hell gets consulted on whether it actually looks good? It's just a fucking mess.Beam bikes look great. It's nigh on impossible to make a beam bike look like crap, Cervelo have somehow managed it,
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
ericlambi wrote:

Yeah I don't get how companies can produce ugly products like cars, bikes whatever. There seems to be a small minority that like it, most of us think it's batshit ugly, so how did it ever get made? Who the hell gets consulted on whether it actually looks good? It's just a fucking mess.Beam bikes look great. It's nigh on impossible to make a beam bike look like crap, Cervelo have somehow managed it,

You're not one of those Dimond fanbois, are you?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
zedzded wrote:
ericlambi wrote:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Exclusivity includes exclusion ..

___/\___/\___/\___
the s u r f b o a r d of the K u r p f a l z is the r o a d b i k e .. oSo >>
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish EggplantOG was around to see this.

This is the most baller tri-bike ever.

'It never gets easier, you just get crazier.'
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [georged] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mehhh if who cares, there is always a market for these types of things, good luck to em. For example does a Tag watch tell the time any better than a $10 watch? People pay for exclusivity.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [dunno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, quite happy with my Cannondale Slice. Spending $20K on a bike isn't making this old guy any faster. The only thing those P5X's and other super bikes will make me fast at.........is the race to the poor house.

https://trigeek1969.blogspot.ca
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [novaboy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do I short Cervelo stock?
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

I don't know about zeddded, but here's my ride . . .

Dimond Bikes Superfan
Last edited by: ericlambi: Mar 11, 18 4:53
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [1poseur1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1poseur1 wrote:
How do I short Cervelo stock?

Because they sold out of a limited edition bike worth $20k in 24 hours? I'll go long thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P5-X Lamborghini Edition [ericlambi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericlambi wrote:
trail wrote:

I don't know about zeddded, but here's my ride . . .

That looks so much better than the P5x. Much cleaner. That would look awesome in matt black.
Last edited by: zedzded: Mar 11, 18 18:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:
Mehhh if who cares, there is always a market for these types of things, good luck to em. For example does a Tag watch tell the time any better than a $10 watch? People pay for exclusivity.

A Tag watch looks a lot better than a $10 watch and people will admire it and admire you for having one. Compared to a P5x, which looks worse than my daughters kmart roadie, people will shudder when they see it and laugh at you for buying it. Plus if you buy one and don't go fast, you're going to look like a tool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zedzded wrote:
dunno wrote:

A Tag watch looks a lot better than a $10 watch and people will admire it and admire you for having one. Compared to a P5x, which looks worse than my daughters kmart roadie, people will shudder when they see it and laugh at you for buying it. Plus if you buy one and don't go fast, you're going to look like a tool.

Not he ones from Thailand, I would bet $$$$ you couldn’t tell a Tag knock off from the real thing. I And I do t know about people admiring you for wearing a Tag watch, like LV handbags and suitacases there are so many Knick offs that unless people know u are well off most think u have a imitation.

Don’t know why everyone is so hung up on it It’s kike you can’t buy a Ferrari unless you drive it fast on the track, you can’t buy a expensive guitar unless you play like Jimmy Page, you can’t buy a Canon 1dx unless you are a Pulitzer Prize winning photographer....

It’s not to my taste but if money was no object and I liked design I’d give no fucks about buying it. But I agree, like people wearing a Tag most people would think wanker
Last edited by: dunno: Mar 11, 18 18:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:
zedzded wrote:
dunno wrote:

Not he ones from Thailand, I would bet $$$$ you couldn’t tell a Tag knock off from the real thing. I And I do t know about people admiring you for wearing a Tag watch, like LV handbags and suitacases there are so many Knick offs that unless people know u are well off most think u have a imitation.

Don’t know why everyone is so hung up on it It’s kike you can’t buy a Ferrari unless you drive it fast on the track, you can’t buy a expensive guitar unless you play like Jimmy Page, you can’t buy a Canon 1dx unless you are a Pulitzer Prize winning photographer....

It’s not to my taste but if money was no object and I liked design I’d give no fucks about buying it. But I agree, like people wearing a Tag most people would think wanker

No need for religious slurs.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply

Prev Next